PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm just playing the Sega Master System version of 'Asterix' on my EZ-Flash 3 at the moment. It has to be the pivotal point in my life to do with gaming. It was the game that got me into video games all together, no platformer is even close to how good that game is
smile.gif
Not to mention the music is awesome!

I've played both games in this pack. I recommend Asterix XXL, the graphics are really impressive for a gba game and it actually plays really well. Reminds me of spyro on the playstation....except asterix.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasnt one of the games in psuedo 3d? Didnt work well to me but at least some effort was put into it. I really like the GBC games that came out, not tried the one the screenshot was taken from.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why are they making them, for the most part, from crappy games? Not saying this one is, I never played either, but almost all the damn 2 in 1s are pathetic games like Power Rangers or Disney Princesses
hate2.gif

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Wasnt one of the games in psuedo 3d? Didnt work well to me but at least some effort was put into it. I really like the GBC games that came out, not tried the one the screenshot was taken from.

i know what ya mean i whish they made monster rancher 1&2, AW(advance wars) 1&2 (in english not jap since the jap one already excists) and dbz legacy of goku 2&buu's fury

note: i whis they made lemmings for the gba cause those sm, gg, gb, gbc and nes don't really work too well or the gfx is a bit stinky cept the ss one maybe i don't remember

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[/QUOTE]
note: i whis they made lemmings for the gba cause those sm, gg, gb, gbc and nes don't really work too well or the gfx is a bit stinky cept the ss one maybe i don't remember
Lemmings Revolution was suppose to come out on GBA few years back but never did, though if it was like the original best it didnt, but I wish someone did some justice to that game, maybe a DS version? I know PSP one is in the works, looks great though I'm a bit confused to why they chose PSP, would've thought their users were more into graphics! The mobile/cell game is great though, pretty good conversion!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asterix and Obelix. Now I have a reason to play all three of the GBA games
tongue.gif

Ive collected all the Asterix and Obelix roms (well almost all) and Ive given them all (well alomst all) a good try. Theres a hecka lot of em for just about every game console out there. Of all the ones Ive tried they all seem to be atleast decent platformers/beat em ups. Nothing real great to get me to play through it all, but my cousin loves the Asterix and Obelix series and always plays my copys when she has the chance. Asterix and Obelix have appealed to me as something interesting, but to me it seems a little stale. Just a little bland, but no doubt good. And the Arcade game was fun too :3

I wish I could see the cartoon or soemthing sometime, but Ive only seen the games so far.
Still though, I havent seen an actually bad Asterix and Obelix game, I can only hope for a nice DS and PSP one
tongue.gif

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'm just playing the Sega Master System version of 'Asterix' on my EZ-Flash 3 at the moment. It has to be the pivotal point in my life to do with gaming. It was the game that got me into video games all together, no platformer is even close to how good that game is
smile.gif
Not to mention the music is awesome!

The Asterix games on SMS were awesome. Very difficult at times but very fun.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8