Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
How to breed kappas?

I last heard the word Kappa in Harvest Moon: Back to Nature. Supposedly a type of Japanese water sprite who likes cucumbers.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fun little Japanese platformer with nice graphics! Nothing advanced, it's a basic run and jump platformer. You get to ride the backs of some animals too... Yay.

Could be fun for a little while though.

Oh and Kappas are Japanese water goblins who love cucumbers and if seen by a person, are supposed to bring that person good fortune... Yep.
tongue.gif

CharlieF

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
that Kappa (with the name Kappa) creature is in Final Fantasy 6 when u get explanations sometimes.
If a character is tranformed they will become one too.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok just a little more info for you all. The game is based on the 5 minute long anime series "How to breed kappas" which is available fansubbed online, it's a bit of an odd series... Very Japanese! The game is very simple and the graphics are nice. You make your way though each level to find the exit collecting coins along the way, which you can spend on Gashapon capsule toys (I don't know if they unlock anything ala Wario Ware or not), you can increase your cash collection either through multiple runs through the levels or via a gambling game.

Well i only played it for 10 minutes, so thats all i have at the moment

@I love these type of games too! Japanese obscurity is one of my favourite genres
tongue.gif

1 Up

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a very japanese game? Does that mean it has lots of big breasted women screaming "YES" and more tenticles than anyone can count? Sweet. I've got to get this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol