^^title-1894^^

  • Thread starter Thread starter TmP_stryk
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 4,090
  • Replies Replies 22
lemm3 hab another post medal under my nick
ph34r.gif


Dude, I was not bitching. My post was all in good humor. I swear some people can get so serious these days.

hahaha. sweet.
 
I don't see that I said anything about you in either post topic, buddy. But maybe you're reading into things on this polly pocket that I'm not seeing, as well as others obviously are.

This isn't a trashman style rel, btw. This is an Oldschool style rel. We're the original player, check out how the SNES and GBC scenes went out dawg, peace out. No disrepects here either, not intended as a flame, late.

rofl2.gif
Well Damn..As If The Sad Moment Of The "GBA SCENE" Couldn't Be Any Worse Than....Oh Wait Nevermind...hahah

We See OldSkool .nfo's..... But TRASHMAN Style Releases So Go Figure On This One Kids!!! I Am Posting This For

The Simple Fact That You Guys Seem To Forget Who Is Typing This Message!! No Disrespect On This So Don't Flame

Away Just Yet .....Nuff Said!
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted