devnoname120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't really care for the first one, and from what I heard, the multiplayer experience didn't last long. Not sure why they'd make a sequel.
Don't quote me on that, I think that they released the first one in a hurry as they didn't have enough money and time to create a full-fledged version (hence only a multiplayer mode). The second one will hopefully be a lot more polished, and have more content. I honestly can't wait to find how this turns out!

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so stoked! Was a day one buyer for the first, will def be a day one buyer for the second. Can't see how they can make it more intense because the first one was nonstop action start to finish.. So excited!!!!!!!!!

ReigningSemtex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually really enjoyed the first game despite the fact that I have suffered fps fatigue it felt like a breath of fresh air and everyone I knew who played it loved it

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't quote me on that, I think that they released the first one in a hurry as they didn't have enough money and time to create a full-fledged version (hence only a multiplayer mode). The second one will hopefully be a lot more polished, and have more content. I honestly can't wait to find how this turns out!

Did they eventually add the single-player campaign?

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh look, it's that game that was over-hyped as hell and when it came out it fell so flat it wasn't talked about within a month.

Surprised they actually decided to make a sequel.

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sadly, I'm one of the people who jump in the bandwagon and joined in the hyped. Lesson learned.
The game wasn't that bad. It's just getting boring and repetitive even if it's multiplayer only.
Most multiplayer games I've played really eats up my gameplay hours. Titanfall isn't one of them.

Some of the games which I have a lot of time playing are:
CS:GO
Diablo 3
Monster Hunter
I don't even play them regularly. I just play it whenever I feel like playing and enjoyed it a lot.
I can just drop and go... hiatus for months then play again.
As for Titanfall, I haven't even touched that game ever since my last playthrough.
Don't ever get me started on the installation and filesize of that thing. It's only multiplayer and it's 50gb++.
Talk about optimizations... geez.

Same here, I'm surprised they even made a sequel. I hope they will add a better campaign experience.
I don't mind if it's Borderlands-style or whatever as long as it's fun. There's a good side on Titanfall, it's not all bad.
The jetpacks, parkour, fast-paced gameplay, and of course the mechs are awesome.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The first was and still is easily the best shooter I've played in ages, though I'm no online fps fan at all. Fast paced, manic shooter, bring on the sequel! "5 seconds to Titanfaww!!" :D - (they need to nerf that pistol this time round though!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld