Hacking Tired of Gateway Complaints

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drfsupercenter Wait so the exploit is compatible with new firmwares ? The only thing preventing Gateway mode from running is the launcher.dat that needs to be updated for new firmwares ?

Not exactly. I'm not really sure *how* it works, but basically you can run the Gateway NDS file and it will work, it just won't actually launch Gateway mode like it does in 4.5. So I guess you could think of it like part of their hack works on 6.x, part of it doesn't? Someone with more technical info might know more about it.

JordanB500

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i understand how ppl feel i updated my 3ds knowing full well that my edge cart would not work on it and accepted the consequence, it took me a while to get another one now i have a 3ds xl with a supercard dstwo(one real con about the 3ds xl they reverted to the stylus on the side falling out every time it is tilted to the right) also i agree that if the gateway worked on the latest version of the 3ds nintendo would lose money from sales

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1