astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
My first exam is on Weds. I do not want to start working on it (it's a 3 hour essay question about multiculturalism in Canada), and I rather pound my head into my keyboard repeatedly.

My parents arrived at 9:43 am this morning. Stupid, stupid, because they decided that they would arrive at the university at 10:00 today. I'm half dressed - that is, tee shirt, pj pants and another top when the doorbell rings. You know, you can tell a lot about the person who rings a doorbell. It's either a fast jab, a slow one,or just multiple jabs at the door. I knew it was my parents because it was a sedate press, and a long wait to see if I would come to the door. I rush to the door, and immediately get assailed by the fact my room smells (I work out in it - lifting weights), and it was a bit messy. (Notes on the floor, a couple of ds games on the floor.) *Edit: I don't notice smells because a nasal infection just basically destroyed my sense of smell - but stronger smells do get through* My dad immediately drops the cooler on the desk, and nudges my DS Lite onto the floor.

SNAP! I hear an alarming sound, and I immediately check it out. It's just the crystal case that took most of the damage. It's obviously completely usuable - the hinges are busted. We go out for brunch, after stopping at Walmart/EBgames to check out the cases - all I find are DSi cases. (Also heard an older lady refer to styluses as "sticks". I couldn't help smiling.) Silly...really. We have lunch at Mandarin - I'd be full for a good three days, seriously, and my dad hands me forty bucks. My mother does forty as well, and I wonder what I should spend it on?
biggrin.gif

*I have one of those odour eliminator things in my room now. It looks like the love child of aquarium filter and an air freshener. Basically, chopped up activated charcoal and an air freshener base in a large container.

Oh well, at least it's interesting. DS Lite accessories are hard to find in stores now. I'd probably check out Zellars for some of their old merchandise.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
astrangeone said:
DS Lite accessories are hard to find in stores now.
If you think that's tricky, try looking for DS Phat merchandise
wacko.gif
Luckily it's built like a brick and doesn't really need any extras, because the only thing I can find locally is a replacement charger
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back