Tinke 0.7.2

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by pleonex, Aug 1, 2011.

1. poddtacker

poddtacker Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 27, 2018
    United States
    What about support for .pack files?

You said that it has compatibility settings for Last Window, but I'm not noticing any. Almost all the files in the game are .pack files, including for the graphics and text. In fact, on large file, Char_Steve.pack is very interesting, because there was no character in the game named Steve. So if the graphics of that file are extracted, it would be a huge deal to any Kyle Hyde fan! I know that there were full animations made of characters that were never used. Some of that may lie in this game.

2. pandavova

pandavova @pandavova FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

Oct 27, 2015
    Germany
    Windows 10 Pro
    ohhh that bump...
    Btw last post ist from 2016 in this therad, maybe open a new one, i dont know.
    I see you are new here, one of the rules is:
    "Avoid bumping (reviving) old or new topics"

Last edited by pandavova, Jul 27, 2018 - Reason: that didn't made sence
  3. Princess21

Princess21 Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2010
    Australia
    This program has made my localisation project finally possible. I couldn't have gotten this far without your hard work, @pleonex. Thank you so much :bow:

4. hakd88

hakd88 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2019
    Australia
    I can't get Tinke to work on Windows 10, it just gives me a load of gibberish error messages about something to do with loading files. When I close all the errors, it doesen't load the files in the .nds correctly. I think I am doing something wrong. The errors are like this:

5. Prof. 9

Prof. 9 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 17, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Netherlands
    Before you unpack the ZIP, right click and open properties, then unblock it at the bottom.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted