Hacking Tinfoil with a red screen requesting this?

Hecatia666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Since I couldn't find Antinomy of Common Flowers on other parts, I thought of using Tinfoil to see if they have it... To then being greeted by this red screen with a bunch of nonsense like "uninstall these offending files" and "Uninstall Kosmos".

Now, I just got back into the scene and I recall things that happened between certain parts. The thing is, is there another homebrew app that does the same and doesn't have this tantrum?

Hecatia666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah, that was the same thing I thought after some time and why I found no reason to keep this thread. But I was sure I had vanilla atmo... Never used or downloaded Kosmos or Deepsea...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah, that was the same thing I thought after some time and why I found no reason to keep this thread. But I was sure I had vanilla atmo... Never used or downloaded Kosmos or Deepsea...
If you have bootloader\hekate_ipl.ini on your SD you have to delete it. That's how it detects Hekate. Not sure if it detects anything else.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I couldn't find Antinomy of Common Flowers on other parts, I thought of using Tinfoil to see if they have it... To then being greeted by this red screen with a bunch of nonsense like "uninstall these offending files" and "Uninstall Kosmos".

Now, I just got back into the scene and I recall things that happened between certain parts. The thing is, is there another homebrew app that does the same and doesn't have this tantrum?
Just try using TinWoo Installer instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: