Hacking Question Tinfoil does not actually download any games

Gyr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi, im having problems downloading games and updates using tinfoil. I got CFW in january and it has been working fine. I could download games and uppdates on my NS using tinfoil. But yesterday i tried to download the latest ssbu update when it just didnt work. I tried downloading a Game but it didnt work either. I can log into the tinfoil app but when i hit install on a game or update nothing happens.

And now, today the ssbu uppdate is not even in the "New Updates" menu.

Is this something everyone is experiencing, or am i the only one? And of there is a fix for it it would help alot.

/Gyro

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Gyr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
This is piracy, so no help on this site, tinfoil only installs files you have access too
Maybe the link of the freeshop is not lorger online, but we can share any link of that....
Im so confused. freeshop? whats that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try updating your Atmosphere, Sigpatches, and Tinfoil. Beyond that your SD card could have become corrupt. If it is not formated to FAT32, it is prone to getting corrupted.
so fat 32 is the recomended format for the switcj?

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you are not using Emunand, you can simply copy and paste entire SD card to pc, format Sd card, then copy entire contents back to card from pc. Windows will not format to FAT32 with sd cards over 32gb by default, so you can get a free program like AOMEI Partition Assistant for formating the sd card.

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Reactions: Gyr0

Gyr0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
As long as you are not using Emunand, you can simply copy and paste entire SD card to pc, format Sd card, then copy entire contents back to card from pc. Windows will not format to FAT32 with sd cards over 32gb by default, so you can get a free program like AOMEI Partition Assistant for formating the sd card.
Ok, thanks alot for the help

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: agreed