Resident Black Militant
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A four year old niece + A pre-teen nephew = people who would have me buy shit like Ratatouille and Pokemon Revolution. Hence it is time for me to get the old girl modded. Was hoping someone could direct me to a directory of modders, listed based on locale. NOW, GO FORTH MINIONS!!! Google and scheme until you have found what I have asked for, or something similar, or a picture of a cow saying "well done." Thanks in advance.

/waits for torrent of sexy cows.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A four year old niece + A pre-teen nephew = people who would have me buy shit like Ratatouille and Pokemon Revolution. Hence it is time for me to get the old girl modded. Was hoping someone could direct me to a directory of modders, listed based on locale. NOW, GO FORTH MINIONS!!! Google and scheme until you have found what I have asked for, or something similar, or a picture of a cow saying "well done." Thanks in advance.

/waits for torrent of sexy cows.
This should be stickied as "how NOT to make friends in forums...."

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Friends on a forum, hmmm. You mean like E-buddies or something? Nah, I'll pass.

Been around Gbatemp, for quite some time. Longer than any of you at least. So, I’ll forgive your collective transgressions and to prevent this from happening again, I shall now introduce my self.

My name is Prophet and I like cows.

Hooya, thanks for the craigslist.com suggestion. I had already looked there but was holding out for the magical modder database I discussed earlier.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Friends on a forum, hmmm. You mean like E-buddies or something? Nah, I'll pass.

Been around Gbatemp, for quite some time. Longer than any of you at least. So, I’ll forgive your collective transgressions and to prevent this from happening again, I shall now introduce my self.

My name is Prophet and I like cows.

Hooya, thanks for the craigslist.com suggestion. I had already looked there but was holding out for the magical modder database I discussed earlier.

http://psx-scene.com/forums/installers/

or similar here or maxconsole.

but really, someone that's been here for so long as you so dutifully pointed out should know these sorts of things already.

dry.gif

nycwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want i can install the chip for you unless you have already gotten it modded. PM me for the details =]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill