Hacking TIGER WOODS PGA TOUR 2010-USA NOT LOADING ON PAL

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol, yeah.

Indy works fine with USB Loader GX with the 002 fix option and rev13a.

There is a whole 3 page long thread about this game!!!!

jaykop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rustybanana said:
Lol, yeah.

Indy works fine with USB Loader GX with the 002 fix option and rev13a.

There is a whole 3 page long thread about this game!!!!
yes but you said you got it working on rev13b so i just wanted to make sure ......

labosse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem of frozen black screen with tiger woods pga tour 2010 but with a 3.2E PAL Wii.

I have tried everything (cIOS rev13a + NeogammaR3 / usb loader gx 002 fix / backup launcher 002 fix) but each time after the "EA" loading screen, i get this frozen black screen (Virtua tennis 2009 et grand slam tennis run well...)

If someone has successfully run PGA tour 2010 through a PAL Wii, please let me know.

Thx.

dplein

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Salut la bosse.

Ca marche impec chez moi avec une rev10 du cios ainsi que la derniere version du loader gx. Chtite precision, elle a une wiikey2 dans son ventre.

It work fine with the cios rev10 and a wiikey2 on loader GX (last rev).

Like Punch out "VIVE LA FRANCE !!!"

Wii: 3.2E cios rev10 with an usbdrive.

4LTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Tiger runs like a charm on my PAL Wii (4.0E waninkoko), with USB Loader GX(very old rev) and cIOS rev12, though I cant get it to work with cIOS 13a and neither USB Loader GX rev464 nor rev489 !..

will try it with cIOS13b later on, but as said, 13b breaks ghostbusters.... DAMN :-P

labosse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
4LTJ said:
Tiger runs like a charm on my PAL Wii (4.0E waninkoko), with USB Loader GX(very old rev) and cIOS rev12, though I cant get it to work with cIOS 13a and neither USB Loader GX rev464 nor rev489 !..

will try it with cIOS13b later on, but as said, 13b breaks ghostbusters.... DAMN :-P

My problem was a bad uncompressed ISO (error CRC but the ISO wasn't deleted by 7zip). I have try another one and everything work fine.

I have also check ghostbusters and rev13b didn't work with it. Stay in rev 12 where everything is fine because sometime Tigers woods didn't work also with rev13a.... but works fine with rev9 and USB loader GX rev 468 and last revision too !!!

DriftRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Confirmd, just as madnlooney says, enable cidpatch and force60 for the game and it works perfectly, just did it on 3.2u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone