OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.soges.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to decrypt my saves since my 3DS broke a few months ago and I have my SD card (with saves,) movable.sed, and boot9.bin but when I try to decrypt them I get that error. Please help

Attachments

• Lpic.PNG
    Lpic.PNG
    22 KB · Views: 30

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to decrypt my saves since my 3DS broke a few months ago and I have my SD card (with saves,) movable.sed, and boot9.bin but when I try to decrypt them I get that error. Please help
it seems you are trying to select the actual 3ds folder instead of the Root location for the sd card.

DogeTheRobot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.soges.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Is that a question..? Why don't you try it and find out?

But I expect the solution here is to rename your folder from "Nintendo 3DS (1)" to "Nintendo 3DS", and then use "D:/" as the SD card root.
I’ll try that but I don’t have an sd card reader on my pc so I had to put the files on a ssd though a chromebook. Also on my Mac which has an sd card reader it errors when I try right from the sd card
Post automatically merged:

it seems you are trying to select the actual 3ds folder instead of the Root location for the sd card.
Oh I realize what you mean. I was selecting the ID0 folder but after that didn’t work I tried the 3DS folder

Last edited by DogeTheRobot,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?