EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First-
If something is a sequel, and you follow it up with Whatever 2: Electric Boogaloo, you deserve to be shot. It's a dead joke. Please... end it now.

Second-
If you have a gun, or launcher, or anything that could be considered a weapon, and the first fucking words out of your mouth are "Say hello to my little friend," you should have your reproductive organs removed. With a tongue depressor. Again, NOT original, not funny, and completely inane any time past 1990.

Third-
If you create a movie, NEVER use the dialog from the movie to talk about how much critics enjoyed your film. You look like a arrogant sack of shit and it doesn't make me want to see your movie. Ever. (There's a new Inception advert that has people in the movie saying "Wow." or "Impressive." after an accolade bestowed upon the film by an upstanding godlike critic. It's horrific.)

Aight, that's it.

On the up side, half-day at work, and now i leave. w00t!

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First two I agree with; the last I can't. I dont mind them using quotes. What I do mind is when they use quotes from bullshit sources. For instance the new twlight movie was using quotes from fan pages and other websites no one cares about. I want to go punch some in the scrotum when I quickly read what sources they were citing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.