JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Totally random late night thought:

If a man freezes a bit of good quality sperm (own), and later transitions into a woman and gets the operation to transplant an entire woman's womb, can his sperm get him/her pregnant?

Would the baby get down syndrome or other kind of genetic disease?

Edit: Typos

Last edited by JuanMena,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ā€¦.imagineā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.you are a cat. racing throughout the entire house. you find a hair tie and toss it every which way. up the hardwood covered hall, across the room, out the room, and back down the hall. pushing the hair tie towards the closed door of a room. the hair tie slides under the door and you bang on the door and slide your ninja paws under in hope of retrieving the hair tie. only to have another cat swipe at your paw. the sweet bejesus scared out of you, expanding your fur to twice its thickness. the cat on the other side now has this crazy bendy circle thing. you jet back down the hall and in the room where you can safely reflect on what the fuck just happened in your gorgeously tall cat tree, you know, the one with your shed fur perfectly matted in the corners like the nest of a bird, that one. you eventually calm the fuck down and fall asleepā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.you wake up 700 years later. you find a hair tie and toss it every which way. up the hardwood covered hallā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Time is a funny thing to lose. But is it real? You can only lose it if itā€™s real- but technically youā€™re always losing time considering death is always approaching. And even then, if itā€™s real, itā€™s actually passing by. So would you ever say ā€œI ran out of timeā€ possessively? Because it happens to everyone, but time passes by everyone, so can anyone claim their own?

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the best ride for only 25cents (weird no accepto peso)... she's dirty and she has been rode hard, but she puts out still, very well! In front of the K-Mart, Tiempo Cuadrado, Tijuana. Get there early because there is usually a long line.
I'm following the natural Los Santos migration path thru South Cali and into Mexico, and ran across this historic site, I will share more pics, and secret locations, when I make it to my safehouse in Las Payasadas.

JuanMena.jpg

Last edited by BigOnYa,

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate when I'm on Google news, I see a headline of an article I want to read, so I click on it. Then it opens to a NewYorkTimes or such site that says I must register to read. A$$h0les!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate when I'm on Google news, I see a headline of an article I want to read, so I click on it. Then it opens to a NewYorkTimes or such site that says I must register to read. A$$h0les!
Yeah, I feel you on that one. Best to check AP News or Reuters. They're both the most reputable and (at least considered) objective news outlets.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I was gonna create a new group, a group where all the people who have been with @JuanMena 's mom, can come together and tell they're story, maybe get some help. But then I realized, man there would be thousands and it would cause more problems than help. Oh well, I'll go make a bagel instead...

Last edited by BigOnYa,

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Today I was gonna create a new group, a group where all the people who have been with @JuanMena 's mom, can come together and tell they're story. But then I realized, man there would be thousands and it would cause more problems than help. Oh well, I'll go make a bagel instead...
Just @FAST6191 but I don't think he enjoyed it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)