Thread for Random Stuff

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Isn't that a "Caribe"?

Dad had one when I was born. I remember very little but it was red lilw this one.
North American releases called it the "Cabriolet", sometimes shortened to "Cabrio." It's so cool that you got to ride in one as a young kid! I've always wanted one of these, especially a diesel one...

Reactions: JuanMena

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
North American releases called it the "Cabriolet", sometimes shortened to "Cabrio." It's so cool that you got to ride in one as a young kid! I've always wanted one of these, especially a diesel one...
Recently (as in 2 weeks ago) I was talking to mom that I remember going for food in the "Red Caribe" and that we went right after going out of the hospital.
Then mom said: "That was when you were 1 year old" and that's near all I remember about my dad's car. I don't think I ever saw it again after that or at least I can't remember.

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
1705278759994.png

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The real sin here is fat free milk
Not only that, she used Cool Whip and froze everything, Cool Whip separates fat from everything else when frozen, so it's even more liquid, on top of that, doing pudding with water... ugh ..
Post automatically merged:

God dam that shit twitching until the very end

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.