Hacking Thread for people who want new Release, fix game, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
QUOTE said:
if you explain to us how find the code for infolib.dat, maybe we can help you?

Thats what im looking for myself also - I don't know, Just some bit's if you use the first 4 part of the gamecode - you can match code to overs in infolib.dat and get most of the arm7 area

I have shown this in an image on the last page, Them hex shown in red are the main part to find, PONG where are you.... XD!

valp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
This infolib seems to have a little trick somewhere... if not, how could asian hackers just fix stuff over night?

I think that discovering and learning it from scratch must be difficult, but perharps doing the real deal might be easy... Or not...

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
valp said:
This infolib seems to have a little trick somewhere... if not, how could asian hackers just fix stuff over night?

I think that discovering and learning it from scratch must be difficult, but perharps doing the real deal might be easy... Or not...
I agree. I wish we could come up with a definitive guide. Then we could all contribute. I'd make things so much easier.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They probably have special programs =/ they get paid to make them. we make them in our spare time =/ lucky bastards lol.
moogle.gif

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
drwhojan said:
QUOTE said:
if you explain to us how find the code for infolib.dat, maybe we can help you?

Thats what im looking for myself also - I don't know, Just some bit's if you use the first 4 part of the gamecode - you can match code to overs in infolib.dat and get most of the arm7 area

I have shown this in an image on the last page, Them hex shown in red are the main part to find, PONG where are you.... XD!

This image i was taking about

Image54.png

The part in green alows each of wariowares to boot , so if you have a (J) pan game fixed , use most of the data from the J fixed game , and taht part needs a change! + fix in extinfo pather

valp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So you think that these 6 hexes are enough to boot a game, drwhojan?

Taking this game as example, theres something like 16^4 combinations possible,
since 09 repeats... maybe less, since 78, 28, 98 are always numbers ending in 8
(but maybe it's just a coincidence).

darkspirit456

Trophies
Website
dsmadness.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
valp said:
So you think that these 6 hexes are enough to boot a game, drwhojan?

Answer is no, certain games has same ARM 7 hex or ARM 9 hex, but most has difference hex and that's Wario game from different region "E,U,J"

valp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The lack of faith and support in this card is amazing, since it's the base for many R4 clones and many people still use it to this day. This huge public gives me a little hope, but I've already bought a R4 Original to use wood (troll face).

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
valp said:
The lack of faith and support in this card is amazing, since it's the base for many R4 clones and many people still use it to this day. This huge public gives me a little hope, but I've already bought a R4 Original to use wood (troll face).

Time to search experimented people for port Wood in DSTT..

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
valp said:

If you know how to, any game can be fixed , edited with this firmware into infolib and extinfo - long live it if you know how to - me I'm just trying to understand it

QUOTE(valp @ Nov 11 2010, 01:45 PM) So you think that these 6 hexes are enough to boot a game, drwhojan?

I know they do - by testing with ysmenu and r4 original same as TTDS on my ds - any part of that changed and it will not boot, just one number in that area
changed

Matching the rest is easy by geting the first 4 part of the gameID and matching it to overs the data should be there for most of the arm7

That part shown on the image is arm9 data - very vital

But let's not forgat that the patcher extinfo.dat of cause - also the game needs to be fixed in this - then it helps infolib data for that game on lodaing

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FireGrey said:
One day, DSTT Wood, one day...

WoodR4 is "acekard" edited firmware for R4 original are WAIO/Wood all in one for R4 clones

Maybe WAIO might work its worth a try at lest - you might what to try it as an .nds loader extension

bitonio6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
for people who test the last 6.33 pack, did you see a difference with only the three files
and with the all pack?

Im talking about DSTT/DSTTi only, not YSmenu..

wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU