DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Short of a handful of games, the Wii-U is the epitome of "It haz no gaems!"

Really sad I feel like there was a lot of wasted potential.

Sony's Vita is Nintendo's Wii U.

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I recently picked up a refurbished wii from gamestop and I'm really enjoying it. That said I've been looking at the wii u, how do people who own it find it? is there enough fun to keep you occupied? I figured id get the splatoon for sure and from there smash bros wii u
wii u is really only worth it if you plan on modding it

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony's Vita is Nintendo's Wii U.

Yeah that's a fair assessment to be honest. They both are good solid hardware with a few great games and a ton of wasted potential.

I feel also that both could have benefited from some removed stuff... On the Wii-U a Wiimote or regular controller would have been better than the screen controller thing... (made it expensive and didn't add much) on the Vita side of things, I feel like the rear touch pad and proprietary memory cards added a lot of expense for almost no gains.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah that's a fair assessment to be honest. They both are good solid hardware with a few great games and a ton of wasted potential.

I feel also that both could have benefited from some removed stuff... On the Wii-U a Wiimote or regular controller would have been better than the screen controller thing... (made it expensive and didn't add much) on the Vita side of things, I feel like the rear touch pad and proprietary memory cards added a lot of expense for almost no gains.

Vita should've had L1/L2/L3 and R1/R2/R3.
The memory cards indeed was the Vita's biggest downfall, but you know how Sony is.

There's a ton of canceled games for the Vita, including a Bioshock title (which was the main reason why I wanted a Vita)
The OLED screen makes games incredibly amazing!
To bad Sony didn't add a glass screen instead of a scratch prone plastic one.
Not to mention that repairability of the Vita is almost 0.
Got a scratch in your screen, you're fucked ;/

Just like the PS4, the touchpad makes no sense.
I must admit that it is nice when quickly browsing the web, but other then that, it makes no sense...

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night