Country
United States

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same for Justin Bieber. And yet, he isn't a 'group'.
Perhaps "band" would be a better term.

I find it hard to believe that his name is actually "PSY" - isn't that the band name?

Fun Fact: PSY will be taken care of by Justin Bieber's manager, from what I've read.
And what your point? A lot of artists take on ridiculous and unusual stage names. The name '50 cent' could definetely become a band name and yet it's a rapper stage name.
PSY is a South korean artist. Simple as that.

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wBwTKcOjb0aORAuWlakEVw2.jpg

Reactions: 5 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And what your point? A lot of artists take on ridiculous and unusual stage names. The name '50 cent' could definetely become a band name and yet it's a rapper stage name.
It's just something I don't like about modern artists - some tend to say that they work solo when in fact they really don't. Think Nirvanna - it was more than just Kurt - it was a band, hence the band name. I like to think of most of artists as working in bands since that's what they actually do - it's best to give credit to everyone involved, not just the face that promotes the music. That is, unless someone actually does work solo entirely, which is a rare occurrence.

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just something I don't like about modern artists - some tend to say that they work solo when in fact they really don't. Think Nirvanna - it was more than just Kurt - it was a band, hence the band name. I like to think of most of artists as working in bands since that's what they actually do - it's best to give credit to everyone involved, not just the face that promotes the music. That is, unless someone actually does work solo entirely, which is a rare occurance.
One thing I hate is when idiots talk about a band and say stuff like "Oh, Metallica? I love him!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....