This site has some really biased and immature mods.

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,361
  • Replies 18
  • Likes 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
Think it's time for a reshuffle, guys. Expecting all the downvotes and dick replies to this, but you know it's true. There's one mod on here who's really kind. The rest? Absolute passive-aggressive dicks who abuse their power, and attempt to quiet people they simply "dislike".

It's real childish. What a horrible set of moderators who abuse their "power".

Beyond ridiculous. Absolutely asinine. Time to get some new mods. Because most of the ones here are like Bortz 2.0.; Passive aggressive, rude assholes.

I can say that because I'm not just saying it with intent to insult. I'm saying it because the mods here are actually incredibly incompetent, they pick and choose what rules they follow, and let some slide, while they don't let others. It's incredibly biased, and the mods here need to be clean housed.

Don't get pissy with me as a reply, just to hold your pride. Accept it to be true, because you know it is, and act like fucking mature moderators, and do your job, without bias.

Jesus this is fucking crazy...

Take this opportunity to read this as feedback, instead of trying to shut me out. I've talked with quite a few others who feel the same. If you just shut this feedback out, and talk back to me, you're proving my point. Grow up, and do your job. Thanks.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
bwaha.gif

Really ? laughing.gif

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah, I get it...
This reminds me to that bike meme.

It's said by master p1ngpong that you're not supposed to defy mods decisions because it's disrespectful or some shit like that.

Hey, why can't you just enjoy the ride?

I'm not sure what happened to you to be like this, but just let it go.

Like, my comments has been modified and edited/deleted multiple times and I find that funny rather than abusive...

Again, believing that a mod or a staff member has something against you is beyond plausible.
Firstly, because mods has to check a lot of stuff, and they don't have the time to be only against someone.
Secondly... nobody is that special

Not even I, and I've been trying, you know? Hahaha.

Reactions: AmandaRose

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Think it's time for a reshuffle, guys. Expecting all the downvotes and dick replies to this, but you know it's true. There's one mod on here who's really kind. The rest? Absolute passive-aggressive dicks who abuse their power, and attempt to quiet people they simply "dislike".

It's real childish. What a horrible set of moderators who abuse their "power".

Beyond ridiculous. Absolutely asinine. Time to get some new mods. Because most of the ones here are like Bortz 2.0.; Passive aggressive, rude assholes.

I can say that because I'm not just saying it with intent to insult. I'm saying it because the mods here are actually incredibly incompetent, they pick and choose what rules they follow, and let some slide, while they don't let others. It's incredibly biased, and the mods here need to be clean housed.

Don't get pissy with me as a reply, just to hold your pride. Accept it to be true, because you know it is, and act like fucking mature moderators, and do your job, without bias.

Jesus this is fucking crazy...

Take this opportunity to read this as feedback, instead of trying to shut me out. I've talked with quite a few others who feel the same. If you just shut this feedback out, and talk back to me, you're proving my point. Grow up, and do your job. Thanks.
I beg you dont cry

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hehe this is hilarious only one good mod what utter bullshit.

@Chary is awesome and always does a good job.

@Sicklyboy same.

@VinsCool not only a friend but a damn good staff member who is a speedy little ninja when it comes to dealing with issues on the site.

@Flame no more needs said about Flamey Baby other than he is another awesome staff member and friend.

@DinohScene started off as rather strict when he first got the roll but has calmed down and became a rather good mod.

@x65943 top bloke always reliable in taking action when required.

@AlanJohn podcast legend and all round good guy who does excellent work on the site

All the rest I have pretty much had limited interaction with so can't comment. Other than to say one of them needs to take more action when certain issues arise on the site.

Special meantion to ex staff member @p1ngpong for being an absolute legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1