This Morning...

SixtySixHundred

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First Blog entry here at the 'temp, thought I'd share a very surreal part of my day.

So, I decided to go to the shop this morning, not an especially out-of-the-ordinary morning, I needed milk, pretty mundane really, I took the same route to the shop I always do, a 5 minute walk, if that. The trip there was uneventful, the occasional chav, a cat in a tree and some cars.

I did my thing in the shop and was walking home again, when I saw what I thought was a discarded jacket on the floor. As I got closer, I realised it wasn't just a jacket, there was a man under the jacket. As I got to about 10 feet away from him, a police car came rushing round the corner, blue-lights on, quickly pulled up next to the guy and startled me. I approached the man on the floor and got a clear look at his face. He was dead.

I was shocked! I looked at the Policeman who'd seen me and was coming towards me, and just asked him, "He's dead, isn't he?" The Policeman replied with a subdued nod of his head. By this time a Paramedic had arrived and the man's face had been respectfully covered, both the Paramedic and the Policeman were concerned for my well-being, asking if I'd seen him die, and if I needed to talk about it. I hadn't seen him die, I was close though.

Now I don't know how the man died, but I can't get the thought out of my head that if I'd been a minute earlier, I could've helped him. Or maybe if I'd seen him die, it may have changed me forever. It doesn't change the fact that that poor man died while going about his business, one minute, "I'm walking down the road, all alive and stuff". Next minute, the poor man is no longer with us. I really want to find out what happened to him, but the Police are understandably being very quiet. That poor man.

I will never forget this day!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or maybe you'd be dead in his place.
ninja.gif

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
that must've been somethin...well i'm glad that has never happened to me. I remember I met some1 for like maybe a couple minutes right? 2 weeks later he died. I was like dang. thats sad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay