This just sickens me...

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
lol, they bring up Pearl Harbor, and I'll bring up Nintendo, Sony, and all other Japanese companies that have introduced us to entertainment in this day of age.
They bring up Pearl Harbor, and I wonder how I can know such a moron.

evandixon

PMD Researcher
Developer
Trophies
Website
projectpokemon.org
XP
Country
United States
I'd be very supprised if whoever ordered the attack on Pearl Harbor is still in that position.
If whoever ordered that attack isn't, then there is no justification for their comments.

I also don't like how everyone is generalising that all Americans think Japan deserved the earthquake.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow. what a bunch of assholes.

Japan is one of my favorite countries. (they got all the good stuff!)

i seriously hate ignorant pricks like them.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
DiscostewSM said:
lol, they bring up Pearl Harbor, and I'll bring up Nintendo, Sony, and all other Japanese companies that have introduced us to entertainment in this day of age.
They bring up Pearl Harbor, and I wonder how I can know such a moron.

Careful! With that language, you might get banned by p1ng!
lecture.gif

MEGAMANTROTSKY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SubliminalSegue said:
MEGAMANTROTSKY said:
SubliminalSegue said:
awssk8er said:
Everyone here in America is an asshole.

That pretty much sums it up. People here in America think we're better than everyone, so when something bad happens to someone else, it's karma, but when we get bombed, we cry about it for 10 years.
I don't think responding with hints of anti-Americanism to brainless chauvinism helps your point. Lumping Americans with their government doesn't really make sense, either.

Wow, cause I totally said anything about Government. I didn't say anything about anti-Americanism. Putting words in my mouth, eh?

I'm simply saying that people are stupid and attribute a natural disaster as a divine intervention. But our haughty society has led us to believe we're not entitled to help anyone else before our own needs. This is bullshit logic. I'm not lumping Americans in anything. I'm not a butthurt little terrorist that thinks Americans only think about themselves, simply stating that there are people out there that are intolerant.
I did not mean to put words in your mouth. I apologize. What I should have said is that your comment came off as a generalization, specifically your use of the pronoun "we". But despite the fact that I still disagree with your assessment of society, you have explained your remarks and I thank you for handling my irrational impulse to debate kindly.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone so butthurt that the entire Middle-East was completely wiped off the map?

NINE ELEVEN PEOPLE!

Yes, boys and girls, I know that the middle-east still exists. This story exists in a hypothetical world.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are those guys that fucking ignorant? I feel like going to each one and slapping them in the face. I know how it feels cause so many people do this in YouTube videos about Jews and shit like that. This is what pisses me off. Plus wtf was Pearl Harbor that wasn't even in main land US or anything no civilians were even their. And it was in the middle of a war time. Those people are just idiots.

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been 70 fucking years. Practically everyone involved or even over 20 during Pearl Harbor is dead. "Karma" was when they dropped two bombs on hundreds of thousands of innocents in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In comparison, the death rate is tiny.

Theraima

I own this desert, bitches!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
QUOTE said:
I'd say those are 50% trolling, 50% legit.

Did you notice who they said were saying this? KIDS and TEENAGERS. As if they know a shit about Pearl Harbor, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Lets just say about WW2.

Yes indeed, the amount of clowns amongst us is amazing.

Pearl Harbor doesnt even have anything to do with the recent events of Japan..

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This doesn't even bother me because the amount of people saying these things is substantially lower than the image makes it seem. I'm pretty sure the OP used a site that searches for keywords in Facebook statuses. Why would you search something, and then be surprised when you find it? If I went on Google and looked for pro-terrorist blogs, you can bet I'd find more than a couple, but in the grand scope, there aren't really that many of them. The number of people saying these stupid things isn't nearly as high as you think.

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
I'm pretty sure the OP used a site that searches for keywords in Facebook statuses. Why would you search something, and then be surprised when you find it?
another site posted it and I just reposted it here

popopola

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lolwtf? America bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki with nuclear weapons. If they want to 'get even' include the other disasters.

lightyear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to start by first saying I do not condone or agree with any of the facebook quotes in the op....that's disgusting, and I hope you people's mothers slap the hell outta you lol

Now, that said, there are also plenty of people in Japan who despise Americans for what we (the United States) did to them, and they will never forgive us...rightfully so!! We have gotten our revenge, and Japan has learned their lesson...don't mess with us, because we will retaliate!!

I spent some time in Japan a few years back with US Navy, and we went to a few ports that our military (or a single American citizen) hadn't been since before WWII, and we opened all the ships in port for public tours as a sign of good faith. Almost every person taking a tour asked where the nuclear reactor was, or were we a nuclear vessel....where did we store the unused nuclear materials...did we carry nuclear missiles....get the point?? These people are still (~70 years later) terrified of us because of what we did to them!! I think these facebook people need to be reminded we Americans were the real monsters in the Pearl Harbor attack/ retaliation, and we should be praying for these poor people who have done nothing to deserve what they have gotten in the last week!!

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well the point is they are all teenagers. Not so smart teenagers as we are talking. Teenagers who forget that America was also torturing people there in Afghanistan. They talk about karma, against japan, but what about America NUKING japan. I don't honestly know, but it sounds like these people are undereducated. Simply, Katrina, was baaaaaadd buisness, if we talk like that about katrina, then we are the "epic a-holes", but they... A:LKFH, its so bad. I hope that one day, these teenagers will get what they deserve, and I hope they recieve it BIG TIME[/rant]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got stuck in some part.
    Anyone played that game?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Only one I played was the DBZ trading card game game on the GBA
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sparking zero is looking pretty good but not $70 good
    okay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    isn't sparking zero supposed to be accurate to their canon power too?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    meaning unlike dbfz a weaker character like nappa wouldn't stand a chance against someone stronger like broly
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    aaalllright then, i guess i should hit the hay
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People are complaining about flying in it I'm like wut that's half of what it is
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprise surprise, @HiradeGirl is back today
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright @SylverReZ you win, lets go double or nothing.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    good morning
    +2
  • O @ Olqase93:
    Hi, I need help whit my r4 r4itt new please
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🛌 Shhhhhhh
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    homebrew your DSi and forgo the flashcard with NDS bootstrap or something along those lines
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    it allows utilisation of the SD card for ROM storage
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Get a 3DS and do the same 🥰
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Nah. Just get a 3rd [3000 series] gen PSP.
    +2
    I like PSP on my Pi lol
    Gameboy Advanced SP emulator or GASP for short lol
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Finally got an appointment with an ENT, but it's not for another month. It's already been 4- days of loud ringing in my left ear, substantial pain on left side of my neck and left side on the back of my head. Doctors here at the regular clinic put me on a couple different meds for a month that did absolutely nothing, then they told me there's nothing more they can do for me despite being in pain and my ear sounding like im underwater and ringing.
    Then three chiropractor appointments which also didn't help at all so i didn't go to the 4th. Been trying to get ahold of this ENT clinic out of town for a week and finally got an appointment set up. But its not til the 17th of July so I have to suffer all this shit for nearly another month.
    I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking in sleep because of the pain and ringing.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: I hope relief from all of this is on the way because I've felt so defeated and severaly lacking...