This is what happens when British invades your country...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pasty Cline?

Cornish-Pasty.jpg

That will ♫ Fall to Pieces ♫ also. Very very soon :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well apparently the Alert icon thought so little of your post that it didn't bother to alert me.

I'm not joking, I only saw your response because it went off for Hayato213's response.

Well Juan Mena is a well EOF shitposter, so don't take him too seriously on these threads.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That was hilarious.

Don't know if Raj 2.0 is going to do much here, though got nothing better to do for the next few years. I did see some sentiments a while back along the lines of "can we get the british back please" but if we had to use the current crop then oh dear.

Also "go marry a dog" and all I could think was all those articles about women that did just that. Hopefully we get the articles in a few more years when average lifespan of dog =/= average lifespan of woman.
Alternatively she might have been mixing up mice and dogs.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...m-to-raise-hope-for-infertile-men-5fxt0x6qhtf

Reactions: JuanMena

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry this thread is just ridiculous thread. Just look at USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. Leading democracies where its thriving to live, of course its not perfect. For example japan has problems with the falling birthrates and Nintendo. But nothing can be fixed over night, I would need loads of nights to fix the birthrates of Japan.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.