ROM Hack this happening to anyone else?

integra2913

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok here's the deal ive been playing pokemon soulsilver and had to restart twice. Each time I reached kanto i'd save at some point and turn it off. Some time later I turn it back on and the game completely restarts. I have to start over. I'm sick and tired of having to play through the game for a third time if it resets.

Anyone experiencing this or know what this is?

Btw I'm using acekard 2i with akaio 1.6 rc2

integra2913

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's on the latest firmware. Another thing I forgot to mention is that when I'm in johto everything plays fine. It only reset after going on the ship to vermillion city

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
integra2913 said:
Ok here's the deal ive been playing pokemon soulsilver and had to restart twice. Each time I reached kanto i'd save at some point and turn it off. Some time later I turn it back on and the game completely restarts. I have to start over. I'm sick and tired of having to play through the game for a third time if it resets.

Anyone experiencing this or know what this is?

Btw I'm using acekard 2i with akaio 1.6 rc2
Try increasing the save size. I have mine set at 8M but you could try higher.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.Darky said:
DeltaBladeX said:
They said 8M. Maybe meant to be 8Mb (megabits), which is equal to 1MB (megabyte).

There you go.
If you are having trouble check your the size of your save file on your PC. If it isn't already 1MB then do the following.
Highlight the game in akAIO press Y and then Y again for ROM settings. Change the savetype to 8M wich is a 1MB save.

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
I experienced no crash when i went to vermilion city. maybe you just fail.

lollol

Aw man, I'm using AK2i 1.6 RC2, hopefully I won't have to deal with this eh? I'm on my way to the third gym eh?

fearofshorts

Trophies
XP
Country
For the love of god use an 8Mbit save file!
Platinum used one, and it screwed up in a similar way when you got far enough with a lower-size save.
Plus there's not much point in not doing it, esp. if it protects your save game.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fearofshorts said:
Platinum used one, and it screwed up in a similar way when you got far enough with a lower-size save.
Plus there's not much point in not doing it, esp. if it protects your save game.
Thanks Fearofshorts. Its like bashing your fuken head against a brick wall some times in here.
wacko.gif

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
fearofshorts said:
Why should you do that anyway? My Heartgold.sav is at 512kb and I had no problems during my 20 hours of playtime (16 badges, defeated red and stuff)
wink.gif

QUOTE(Normmatt @ Apr 2 2010, 10:30 AM) I experienced no crash when i went to vermilion city. maybe you just fail.
^this

integra2913

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Normmatt said:
I experienced no crash when i went to vermilion city. maybe you just fail.

nice but it's not crashing, the game just completely resets when I turn it back on after getting that far

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY