ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
I plan on getting a Samsung Galaxy 2 soon, but after some research I'm kinda digging the extras the Samsung Galaxy 3 has to offer. A rather simple question, but should I save my money and stick with the S2 or go ahead and shell some extra money for the s3

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Nah....cause the S3 itself (if I go with that) will be just enough to break my spending limit....I just want to know if its worth it to just go with an S3 or be content with an S2

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've got an S2 with a custom version of Jelly Bean running on it, featuring quite a few of the extras the S3 has. Great phone, I've felt no reason to upgrade. Can depend really on how much you want the bigger screen. FTR though I will be upgrading to the S4 later on this year though, that in my opinion is looking good enough to wait that bit extra time [to possibly save up the extra pennies?]

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I would go for that S3, because difference between S2 & S3 is quite big. Especially batterylife IIRC. Camera was better too, screen of course too.
But the S2 is basically an S1 with a bigger screen and much better specs, but batterylife has changed the same. Only the S3 had a better battery, and that's quite important.

S3, or wait for the S4 announcement (wait roughly 1 month), and prices will go down a bit

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
S3, the battery life and power of it alone should warrant the purchase, however if I was in your position I would get a windows phone and save up for a PS4 :tpi:

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
It depends on your price range if you are willing to spend a few hundred more then get an S3 but if your budget isn't as big like me then you should get an S2 since the cheapest I could find an S3 was around $500 while the cheapest S2 I can find is around $250 to $300.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
The S3 has already dropped in price twice since launch (I got it on launch). When the S4 comes out, the S3 will drop even further. Still, the S3 is easily one of the best phones from 2012. I'm just undecided if the Note 2 is better (there's also iPhone 5, which I also own, but it's an apples and oranges thing).

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
just wait for the announcement in march from samsung, the prices for the s3 note and phone will stay the same anyway it always does, you will be able to buy the s4 for the same price the s3 is atm so just wait it out, i have a s2 myself atm and i'm bored of it.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Nah....cause the S3 itself (if I go with that) will be just enough to break my spending limit....I just want to know if its worth it to just go with an S3 or be content with an S2
Wait for the s3 to price drop, and get it. I had the same choice as you, and I got the s3, which is amazing!

Daidude

Puzzled
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd wait for the s3 to price drop when the s4 comes out or if you're on a budget you could go for the Nexus 4. 16gb>8gb. The Nexus 4 is really a great phone to choose so if you can afford that i'd choose that over the s2 by far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I met you in my dreams.