Thinking of a name for my solo project

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, all ideas are welcome, but I can't really give you an example of what I play because I don't have any recordings. My songs are often about strange things and it's never obvious in the lyrics what the song is about. I've written about young murder, love, knife fights between sailors on a ship (no lie), and a drug-dealer who rethinks his life. . as a drug dealer.

I want a name that isn't MY name. I was rolling with

"The Beverly Hills Massacre" but my friend told me it sounds like a shitty hardcore band from Montreal, so I dumped that idea and now I'm looking again.
My first E.P is going to be titled "Roaming the Streets in Search of God", and I've found studio time with the guy that records my band. Any ideas are totally welcome, and I'm sorry if I can't help you brain-storm THAT much, but I want it to be a really good name. I know the name should come from within myself, but It's about time I found one and I really can't think of anything.

Whoever gives me my name will get credited in my E.P booklet!! lmao. (Real talk; I'm not joking.)

Thanks in advance!!

imshortandrad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think you should just stick to what you want, wether your friend likes it or not.
happy.gif

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not so into your scene there, bucko, so it would be difficult for me to give a good name. BHM does sound like a really bad metal band, though - and I'm assuming you're more....indie rock?

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah
frown.gif
If I could show you I would. Maybe I'll do a really shit recording with the girlfriends netbook and you'll have an idea.

EDIT: I made a crappy crappy crappy crappy recording. It's early, my voice sucked during the recording, but there's no way in hell I'm re-doing it. Oh, and I used a shitty netbook + Goldwave to record, so don't expect professional work here.

REMINDER: IT SUCKS. I said I was confident with it, and then I listened to it, it was shit. I'm so embarassed. But anyway, you need to hear it to be able to help me out!!
I'm ready to die, now. Click here.

(if you want the lyrics, let me know.)

(ALSO, Listen to the end, I talk a bit. and I say let me know if you know any good song titles, but I meant to say project titles. Like, a name for my project. Thanks again!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc