Things you're planning to get

pietempgba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning on getting a 128gb usb drive, a nintendo switch, a laptop bag, ATH-M50X Headphones, and a powerbook g4 for retro mac gaming,

Last edited by pietempgba,

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great. I was thinking about getting a laptop bag. Then I thought that I never bring my laptop anywhere. I have a n5010 15r from dell. I'm not sure if I'll need another laptop. What kind of laptop do you have?
I plan on getting the everdrive gb. I'm waiting until Black Friday.

pietempgba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's great. I was thinking about getting a laptop bag. Then I thought that I never bring my laptop anywhere. I have a n5010 15r from dell. I'm not sure if I'll need another laptop. What kind of laptop do you have?
I plan on getting the everdrive gb. I'm waiting until Black Friday.
I have a hp elitebook 8570p I go to my dad's some times during the week so it would be nice to carry it in bag instead of carrying it in my arm unprotected

Reactions: slaphappygamer

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you waiting for the everdrive GB, I recommend you instead get the EL Cheapo SD flashcard from BennVenn. Despite the name, I think the newest revision has everything the Everdrive has at $30 less.

I plan on getting a custom faceplate for my New 3DS.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those of you waiting for the everdrive GB, I recommend you instead get the EL Cheapo SD flashcard from BennVenn. Despite the name, I think the newest revision has everything the Everdrive has at $30 less.

Those cards are all sold out and seems like they are making a new version with USB. I'll check the site again in a few months. Thanks
I was looking at the faceplates. I have the n3ds Black Friday Mario.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

I'm waiting for the new hardware revision that will have savestates support.

Gyrobax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on getting a Gaming Laptop (not certain on which to get), Metal Gear Solid 3D, Resident Evil revelations on 3ds, Pokemon Moon,
A PS3 so that I can give my current one to my brother, and maybe a capture card. (getting paid in 7 weeks, so I'm gonna have a field day when I do)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New gpu is only thing I'm planning, waiting for vega to make it's appearance before I make a decision on what to go with.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm planning to get a New 2DS XL and a physical copy of Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and if possible, the Limited Edition since those things don't sell out that fast ehre unless it's a sports game

SnakeOil992

Walking bruh moment
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am planning to build a powerful PC on summer. i7-6700k CPU, gtx 1080 Palit Gamerock GPU and 16 gigs of ram. I've been saving money forever, and after a hard year of school, I hope I'll be able to build it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.