I used to collect pokemon cards when I was a kid(still have all my cards) and I wanted to start collecting again,its been about 20 years since I've bought any and because yesterday was my birthday I decided to buy myself 5 booster packs and also bought a Evil Buu pop figure.
Got some sweet upgrades for my Gameboy DMG. New Luigi's Mansion shell from Retro Modding and a proper rechargeable battery "Clean Juice" from Handheld legend. https://imgur.com/nDLycVp
I got a new hard pouch (it fits!) for my n3ds xl (majora's mask), since one of the straps for my original, which I loved, was stretched out. it's the adventurer's pouch with a sword and shield stylus and wash cloth shaped like a map of Hyrule. I think it's very cute, and it's on my super mario odyssey bed sheets!
Semi-recent here but Barnfinders and Oddworld: Stranger's wrath HD on steam.
Barnfinders quickly soared to my top ten games list, I was just having so much fun playing it!
And the steam port of Stranger's Wrath HD is very janky and broken, but despite that I'm enjoying myself!
I bought a PS Vita (PCH-1004) with a SD2Vita adapter and a 128GB Sandisk Extreme Pro Micro SD card, I already modded the PS Vita and I bought an AceKard 2i with a 32GB Sandisk Ultra Micro SD card.
Meant to post way back in March. I got a new laptop. 3060, 4.6ghz processor, 6gb vram, fast shit. Best purchase, I couldn't find a decently priced gpu card, otherwise I would've built.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's that time again. Prepare your Switch updates! Or prepare to forgive your sister's nephew's dog for updating your Switch a few weeks ago. Atmosphere v1.12.0 has...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...