XP
Country
United States
CyuREjq.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought God Eater 2 Physical copy because I like the series and wanted the shiny case....Don't know if that's a good enough reason, but the games are a hell of a lot of fun too! I also bought Blanc + Neptune vs the Zombie Army because fuck it, what else am I gonna buy for $20 on a wim.

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought God Eater 2 Physical copy because I like the series and wanted the shiny case....Don't know if that's a good enough reason, but the games are a hell of a lot of fun too! I also bought Blanc + Neptune vs the Zombie Army because fuck it, what else am I gonna buy for $20 on a wim.
Whoa there, you're making it sound like *dimension games aren't awesome.

D

Deleted User

bought an EK waterblock for my r9 290 + backplate, gonna buy all the other parts next month

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bad week for my junk collection really, however accepting that my destiny is to become a hoarder I say yes when people ask me if I want their old stuff.
camera_tbog.JPG

+box and leads and everything, does output to a TV as well.
Sadly the folks at hitachi did not envision a time in which anybody would want to record to SD card so only stills can be taken with that and I would have to feed it miniDVDs to record video (less than 20 minutes of 480 vertical, though it does do 16:9, at a hit). Amusingly it does have a manual focus as well, digital rather than ring but still has it. Along with that also came a box of writeable mini DVDs (some have cases in that, it otherwise has some nice paper label ones stuffed in there). Might be time to chip a gamecube.
To sample the full glory of the image quality I thought I would swap cameras, even busted out the monopod for this one.
HPNX0014.JPG

Reactions: Thomas83Lin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated