Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I canceled my preorder of the new ghost recon game. I'll repreorder it when it has a release date.
I Preordered the Collectors edition of Destiny the taken king for ps4.
Got a Limited edition Collectors coin for preordering Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
Bought a HP k4000 bluetooth keyboard off of newegg for $10
Bought Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage for $5. its a crappy game.
Bought Disgaea 3 and 4, $20 for both.
Bought Castlevania Lords of Shadow and Time Shift, $20 for both.
Bought the Humble Bundle Mobile Bundle it has alot of good neogeo games.
Bought the L.A Noir Season pass of the PSN Sale. i already had the game on disk so i didn't buy it on psn
Went to see Inside Out with my sister and her son last week. It was an ok movie, Pixar's made better IMO.
SSD9qail.jpg
GYpT7EPl.jpg
GBX7h9kl.jpg
2XL6CNFl.jpg
bHAljwtl.jpg
nLoMoOTl.jpg
sUiJzrkl.jpg
cZJvQKll.jpg
JmNwYTel.jpg

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Lucky asshole. I want a PS4 so bad but my sister destroyed it in response of my brother destroying her laptop because she took away his network adapter. :sad:

My brother-in-law got this exact PS4 with a deal of trading his original PS4 in and paying a few extra bucks. Lucky guy.

Your siblings sound like the piss giggles.

What is that exactly? A cover of sorts?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8c902cb014df146f3507a514eba94250.jpg

Never took a pic of my NEW3DS, figured I'd share. Decal'd it with some Tetris stickys.

Also got Xenoblade.

Also Also, spent 7 bucks on 4 more 3DS themes, I love them.
They're on my Instagram here.

Final Also, got like 2 or 3 eshop games. 32gb SD card is getting dangerously close to full
e2b81f86ef61dcbb6a3af5feac912ad3.jpg

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Just purchased payday 2 & Lego marvel superheros for Xbox one. Also got a preownd kinect 2 Xbox one for my little brother.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A new PC for when I want to get things done and an Acer C720 Chromebook for general use around the house to replace my old "all-in-one" XPS laptop. I missed being productive on a proper PC.

Chromebook's are so underrated, great little device for £124.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K 3.5GHz 6-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 280L 122.5 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste
Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X99X Killer ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard
Memory: Crucial 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Toshiba 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ Video Card (2-Way SLI) x 2
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2 1300W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
Optical Drive: LG WH14NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro OEM (64-bit)

Logitech G700s mouse, screws for the PC, 3 SATA connectors, 6 SATA III cables, Power Cord, HDMI Cable, and the Samurai Cop Blu-Ray!

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought myself a few shiny bits to keep myself amused because the jackass jerkweed spunk gargler I bought my DS Lite +R4 card from hasn't even shipped the bloody thing after over a week. And since its being sent by second class post, even if he makes good on his promise to get it in the mail tomorrow then it still won't be here for about a week. So while I wait for the ability to play the DS roms I should have been playing as of today, I grabbed....

- Sonic Unleashed (PS3). Not the best Sonic game but it's fun enough to keep me amused for a few hours. I can see why people would dislike the night stages but I don't actually mind them, they're not what I play Sonic for but they're not bad entertainment, just not what I look for.
- Streets of Rage 2 3D Classic. I have an almost complete collection of the 3D Classics on my 3DS XL, it's like having my childhood in my pocket. Sonic 2 is out soon, right?
- Family Guy season 14. It was only a fiver.
- Box set of the Tarantino movies. I actually only needed a copy of Kill Bill volume 2 since the wife is going mental at part 1 being on Netflix but not part 2 so she doesn't know how the story ends. The dvd for Kill Bill Volume 2 was £2.50, the box set of both Kill Bill movies, Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction and Reservior Dogs was only 99p. Gee, let me think.
- Need For Speed The Run (PS3). Wife hurt herself tripping on some blocks Freya left laying around so I got her this to cheer her up. Added bonus, it was only £2.

True, the wife benefits more from most of these than I do, but when she's happy I get....alternative rewards :P

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff