Things you recently bought or got

  • Thread starter Thread starter ComeTurismO
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 2,344,591
  • Replies Replies 23,164
  • Likes Likes 24
My controller wall mounts came today, and I installed 2 of the 4 I bought in my PC room/closet.
 

Attachments

  • 20260926_022315.jpg
    20260926_022315.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • 20260926_022246.jpg
    20260926_022246.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 20260926_022250.jpg
    20260926_022250.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 1
PXL_20260927_120622996.MP.jpg


Odin 2 Portal. Bought an Odin 3 but broke the controllerboard within the first day when changing the buttons. Am awaiting replacement parts so bought a base O2P. Saw a good deal on ebay for a brand new one and received it within a few days. Am likely to sell it once I fix my Odin 3.

I've set it up yesterday with Iisu and put some games I want to play through (PC,PS2, Switch and PSP). Cool thing it supports custom music in the menu so it is constantly playing school days from Persona PSP.
 
Amazon had some more Zelda Switch 2 Pro Controllers available for pre-order last night. I pre-ordered one, but I might cancel it because it is almost $150 (Canadian) after tax, which is definitely a lot and not something I need.
 
Last edited by Silterpy,
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: impeeza and BigOnYa

Site & Scene News