Things you recently bought or got

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago I purchased an OG PS5 which should arrive tomorrow, yesterday I ordered black face plates (with holes for the vents) and a heatsink for it too.

But think I'll just end up ordering a 2TB SSD because 667GB for PS5 is just too little.
Post automatically merged:

I just preordered the digital version. Coming Sept. 19.
View attachment 458493
That cover is real? It kind of looks fake.

Mayo1990

I just play vidya
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1726515479969.png

Got an Anbernic + Nioh Collection for my PS5 + God of War Ragnarok, still for my PS5.

And a gym membership.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 458704

Got an Anbernic + Nioh Collection for my PS5 + God of War Ragnarok, still for my PS5.

And a gym membership.
Poke gym??
Post automatically merged:

Been wanting to get some new headphones for a while, been seeing these on sale for $250 on and off for a while and finally figured I might as well bite the bullet.
Don't care what anyone says... As an ex DJ... NO headphones are worth that price ffs!

Although you have picked the right brand!!

Reactions: BigOnYa

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been wanting to get some new headphones for a while, been seeing these on sale for $250 on and off for a while and finally figured I might as well bite the bullet.
Don't care what anyone says... As an ex DJ... NO headphones are worth that price ffs!

Although you have picked the right brand!!

This is what I got from the same place. And I'm quite happy with them

1726589468267.png

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I have some older Momentum 3 - do these still have aptX Low Latency? I originally got the Sony ones then sent them back because they didn't have Low Latency.
They use adaptive aptx, its pretty good but the ll version of aptx is still alot better. Also adaptive aptx hardware support is not great.

• Sad
Reactions: hippy dave

Scarlet

Editorial Aspirant
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't regularly share upcoming review things but I don't think I've ever been so excited to cover something!

1726688757053.png

It's the new reMarkable Paper Pro, with glorious colour eInk! I'm still waiting on the Type Folio to arrive, so my plan will probably be to do a post for early thoughts next week, and do the fully fleshed out review when I have every piece of the puzzle.

Absolutely loving it so far though.

Silterpy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Received my replacement Ryzen 5 7600 from AMD. I'm going to rebuild the PC because I took it apart troubleshooting everything earlier. I have to go visit my sister at the hospital first.

AMD never did reply to my email asking what was wrong with the CPU I sent them.

• Wow
Reactions: BigOnYa and impeeza

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Don't regularly share upcoming review things but I don't think I've ever been so excited to cover something!

View attachment 459084

It's the new reMarkable Paper Pro, with glorious colour eInk! I'm still waiting on the Type Folio to arrive, so my plan will probably be to do a post for early thoughts next week, and do the fully fleshed out review when I have every piece of the puzzle.

Absolutely loving it so far though.
I bought a kobo e-reader last year and love it so much, the only thing I'm missing is the color e-ink. How is it with reMarkable these days, did they back down from their disgusting subscription thing?
I remember back in the day, once a lot of people already had their (fairly expensive at the time) reMarkables, they started putting features that were free behind a monthly subscription. I remember there was a huge backlash :lol:

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

Scarlet

Editorial Aspirant
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a kobo e-reader last year and love it so much, the only thing I'm missing is the color e-ink. How is it with reMarkable these days, did they back down from their disgusting subscription thing?
I remember back in the day, once a lot of people already had their (fairly expensive at the time) reMarkables, they started putting features that were free behind a monthly subscription. I remember there was a huge backlash :lol:
I can appreciate what they did with the subscription at least. They took the feedback, lowered the cost to like £3 a month, and restored 90% of the features they decided they would paywall. Now the only thing you really get is their unlimited cloud storage, and the ability to edit your documents via the app. I think that's entirely reasonable.

Originally I think they were charging more, and also locking things like third party cloud services, handwriting to text, and other things behind the sub.

I'm fortunate in that I get a lifetime subscription for free because I registered my original reMarkable 2 before the subscription existed lol

Reactions: Issac and impeeza

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I can appreciate what they did with the subscription at least. They took the feedback, lowered the cost to like £3 a month, and restored 90% of the features they decided they would paywall. Now the only thing you really get is their unlimited cloud storage, and the ability to edit your documents via the app. I think that's entirely reasonable.

Originally I think they were charging more, and also locking things like third party cloud services, handwriting to text, and other things behind the sub.

I'm fortunate in that I get a lifetime subscription for free because I registered my original reMarkable 2 before the subscription existed lol
I see! That's totally reasonable for sure :) I remember it was almost every little thing that was locked for a while. I didn't even have one and got upset over it :lol: (but I *was* interested).

Oh well, looking forward to read your review!!

Reactions: Scarlet

Domestica

Hatsune Miku's Husband
Trophies
Website
dtapple.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0407.jpeg

'Managed to get it for $7 off eBay! I’ve also got Splatoon 2, which should arrive in a few business days. I own both of these digitally, but it’s nice to have physical copies as well, right?

Last edited by Domestica,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    babycomingsh @ babycomingsh: 最好换一个新的SD卡