Hatsune Miku's Husband
Trophies
Website
dtapple.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
IMG_0409.jpeg

It’s arrived! That was faster than I anticipated. Just finished Splatoon 1’s campaign for the second time a few minutes ago. So this is perfect timing! Got it for $17 off of eBay!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally new sub, I severely underestimated the size of this thing, its a piece of furniture. Was not fun getting a giant 84lb box up a flight of stairs by yourself. Glad I didnt opt for the 16in one.
And old sub its replacing just for sheer size comparison.
Even at half volume and -3db on the amp its shaking the windows, rattling other furniture.

Screenshot_20240921_171127_mailcom.jpg
20240916_175948.jpg
20240921_140847.jpg
20240921_141120.jpg

Last edited by Joe88,

Ethelbert

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Got the Logitech Vertical Mouse. The big, somewhat expensive one.
Been interested in it for some time and my current cheap mouse gave in, so it was time.
I saw they got similar, cheaper ones, but unfortunately this Logitech one felt absolutely the best, so I had to go with it.
A bit cheaper Logitech Lift was too small for my hand.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally decided to pick up a gl.inet beryl AX travel router.

My old Netgear's firmware was way out of date for my liking with no WRT support, tried using mobile hotspot which ended up being annoying and I want to use the router as a NAS.

I also like that I can encrypt all traffic to my self hosted VPN and it has official OpenWRT support so if the OEM drops support I can still update it.

Only thing I dislike is the lack of EAP support, so I might have to use my phone as a work around.

41IiLQJghoL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Karoi

Newcomer
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For my girlfriend:
A complete Black Butler manga set and she went shopping with my debit card.

For myself:
A Focusrite Solo Scarlet 4th gen, A Rode Podmic and a DT 770 Pro Black Limited Edition 250 ohms for myself. And looking for a new chair, since my gaming chair is getting old now.
Post automatically merged:

Finally got a Wonderswan with a Conan game.
The nicest look of handheld design ever, i think It's perfect!

View attachment 460177
These things are so nice. Especially with the IPS LCD upgrade.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
:unsure::unsure::unsure: Urchins ?

For the fish tank ?
Marimo "moss", kind of algae, usually comes in balls you can just dump into a fish tank as-is because they look neat, but it's really a bunch of individual strands you can take apart and rearrange to your needs. Apparently shrimp like them. Right now they're chilling in their jars as quarantine, then I'll find a place for them and unleash the shrimp.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-ordered a 30th Anniversary DualSense controller. Wanted to pre-order a second one, but it wasn't possible, maybe some stock will show up later in a different country where I can snap up.
Post automatically merged:

Finally new sub, I severely underestimated the size of this thing, its a piece of furniture. Was not fun getting a giant 84lb box up a flight of stairs by yourself. Glad I didnt opt for the 16in one.
And old sub its replacing just for sheer size comparison.
Even at half volume and -3db on the amp its shaking the windows, rattling other furniture.

View attachment 459738View attachment 459739View attachment 459740View attachment 459741
ngl the box kinda looked like a washing machine

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That game maybe too violent for your granny tho. Better get Barbies Dream house instead.