Screenshot_20230916_173850_Gallery.jpg

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Only swore a little bit putting this together View attachment 394312
My ExWife used to told a history about a "Magic Wardrobe" we buy that thing from "Homecenter" (a local ripoff of homedepot) that is a massive 1.8 X 2.0 X 0.8 meters Ikea like furniture, was 4 big boxes and a lot of hardware. We buy it a saturday noon and by the 13:00 we was at house ready to start assembling it. She was comfortable at the couch looking at me while I unpacked all hardware and classify it around the living room floor, and put the different pieces of wood separated. She says will help me on the process of build the furniture, but when I was about to start to put together the first two ply of wood she was sleeping already. So when I finished that monster 5 hours later and she open their eyes the new wardrobe was ready to start to be filled.

The pun of the joke is for her that wardrobe "was magicall" because she look how all parts become outside of the box and in a "blink of her eyes" magically the wardrobe was ready.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm back again... I had to order 2 dc 20v 2a psu for my lights.

I use aquarium lights from a brand called nicrew, I like them cause they are a white light and give off little to no heat. So after putting my little hognose into his enclosure, the light started flickering, and today it wouldn't turn on, I tried it on one of my other psu's, and it was working fine.

Right now, I'm using an old(not that old) Arcadia light that's made for reptile.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back again... I had to order 2 dc 20v 2a psu for my lights.

I use aquarium lights from a brand called nicrew, I like them cause they are a white light and give off little to no heat. So after putting my little hognose into his enclosure, the light started flickering, and today it wouldn't turn on, I tried it on one of my other psu's, and it was working fine.

Right now, I'm using an old(not that old) Arcadia light that's made for reptile.

:O You're putting lights on your reptiles? :ohnoes:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought this cheap ATX PC power supply breakout board from Aliexpress months ago. So long ago I forgot I bought it. It’s kind of neat that it has 6 USB power ports that supply 5v 2a to power/charge USB devices. None of the other boards I’ve found have these. It also has terminals for all the other voltages like +12v, -12v, +3.3v, etc…

It arrived Saturday, but we were up north winterizing the cabin. So I didn’t get to check it out until last night. Meanwhile I saw that GreatScott! on YouTube also found it and reviewed it in his latest video. He liked it and thinks the design is pretty solid so I feel a lot better about 3D printing a case for it and putting it to use. No actual photos of it because I’m already at work, but here’s a photo from Aliexpress as well as the listing.

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...martRedirect=y&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt

Attachments

• IMG_0474.jpeg
    IMG_0474.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 20

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought this handheld for about $20 with a controller, I'll probably just sell the controller once I receive it.

That's the SNES version, I purchased the black one:

Hd970be2b7d764316b4c6ce7939db96d6X.jpg

It has some flaws, but with time it'll get better and at $20 or less this is definitely worth it.

Hope it has Jr. Pac-Man (Arcade/MAME) as I've been wanting to try it out. If not, I'll add to it.

Edit: Looks pretty good and so does the controller (similar to a SNES/8Bitdo).

1106307555-1389350167.jpg

Last edited by Marc_LFD,

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PATRIOT Viper Steel DDR4 64GB 3600MHz CL18​

cruacial 2tb ssd

toomorow I will do pics
You bought a PS5 recently, will that come with a low or high firmware? Just out of curiosity.

A hacked PS5 has a lot of potential to play PS2, PS2, PS4, PS5, and of course other retro consoles. I'm thinking I'll buy a PS5 when they launch the Slim model.

Damn launch model is too damn big for my liking.

krzys4x

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You bought a PS5 recently, will that come with a low or high firmware? Just out of curiosity.

A hacked PS5 has a lot of potential to play PS2, PS2, PS4, PS5, and of course other retro consoles. I'm thinking I'll buy a PS5 when they launch the Slim model.

Damn launch model is too damn big for my liking.
I cancelled ps5 IO will buy ps5 slim only

Deleted member 672055

Trophies
XP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We've been over this I wear kill proof clothing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should talk about my mom it's a 100hp hit :teach:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    Good morning!
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    what's up woke boy
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    What.
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    i am sad ugh
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    What are we playing today?
    Destiny 2 and Pokemon Alpha saphire
  • Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022:
    Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up
    +1
    yassssss i love emerald
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    more of a platinum guy myself personally
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys i just checked to see what's in the fortnite item shop today and saw that metallica skins, atla skins and jjk skins are in the item shop at the same time rn, shit's not real 💀
    +1
    im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Btw it seems like the user dtapple disabled others posting on their profile, either they are going through something or they blocked me. Better leave them alone ig
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I sat on my ball and I think I crushed it

:sad:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Veho, atleast you still have the other one
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's why we have two balls. Redundancy.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The squished one still hurts like a motherfucker tho.
  • 4d1xlaan @ 4d1xlaan:
    why did you do that
    4d1xlaan @ 4d1xlaan: why did you do that