Things you recently bought or got

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In case of gangsters or rather just only ordinary people who can afford it not exactly just only police officers.
Yeah, but in the UK, gun laws are very strict, don't know how criminals manage to get one here. In order to obtain a firearm certificate, you will need to request a form and state why you would want to own one in the first place.

Reactions: impeeza

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it legal for United Kingdom police?
I dunno. I guess it is since they can carry, but a lot prefer to dance the macarena by the looks of it.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but in the UK, gun laws are very strict, don't know how criminals manage to get one here. In order to obtain a firearm certificate, you will need to request a form and state why you would want to own one in the first place.
A certain Chinese marketplace gets it delivered to your home wherever in the world you are.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an official Wii component cable, now just need to wait for the SD Memory Card to arrive and I'll have a GCN experience without paying too much.

Yeah, a GCN console with the rare GCN component cable is far superior, but I'd never pay that much for a cable. I'd rather use an emulator at that point.

Never mind the Wii footage, dude used an unbranded cable rather than the official for an accurate comparison (which admittedly would still be inferior, yep).

SylverReZ

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I bought an official Wii component cable, now just need to wait for the SD Memory Card to arrive and I'll have a GCN experience without paying too much.

Yeah, a GCN console with the rare GCN component cable is far superior, but I'd never pay that much for a cable. I'd rather use an emulator at that point.

Never mind the Wii footage, dude used an unbranded cable rather than the official for an accurate comparison (which admittedly would still be inferior, yep).

I find the component cables to be better if I'm completely honest.

SylverReZ

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Even if generic they are better than the composite cables.

Official Wii component cable > Hyperkin HD Cable > Wii2HDMI adapter > Generic component cable
Wii2HDMI (not one with a similar name) has been terrible for me. The picture kept getting blurry and fuzzy when I wiggled the adapter about, had to keep unplugging and plugging in the HDMI cable a lot. Then I realised that it all boiled down to the adapter of which I threw it away.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
So I wish metal detectors would not detect metallic items. So AirPort policemen guards would at least just only temporarily confiscate guns like in original videogame/computer game Deus Ex. I guess it’s just only in case of travelling from Poland(Europe/European Union) to North America(United States).

SylverReZ

Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I wish metal detectors would not detect metallic items. So AirPort policemen guards would at least just only temporarily confiscate guns like in original videogame/computer game Deus Ex. I guess it’s just only in case of travelling from Poland(Europe/European Union) to North America(United States).
Only discuss that in the politics section, not here.

Reactions: cracker

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Impulse bought one of these little buddies the other day 😊
images.jpeg

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It gets really bad when you forget why you bought something :sad:

saw blades.JPG

Update: Just remembered. To cut some wood to make picture frames. Like for "The Last Supper" for my dining area :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry