Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
image.jpg

Super Mario RPG, 30 packs of Pokemon cards, Super Metroid, Mega Man X GC Collection, Golden Sun and FF Tactics in box. $115. Not bad, I think. Black friday was chill this year.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
View attachment 150044

Super Mario RPG, 30 packs of Pokemon cards, Super Metroid, Mega Man X GC Collection, Golden Sun and FF Tactics in box. $115. Not bad, I think. Black friday was chill this year.
i will always give love to retro game picks in this thread!
really nice!

Reactions: Chary

Brizas99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lithuania
I bought GTA V on black Friday. I bought it from Eneba.com So because it was black Friday they did discounts so the price was really good. Also payment was really fast. I'm thinking to buy battlefield 5 as well

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Canadian Batman animated series standard edition.

HQJQWs5.jpg

41dB7Ev.jpg

Main case on the standard edition is just a thin case to keep the two cases together.

Standard edition actually has proper cases for the discs as it should be. None of that bollocks that the deluxe edition has. 12 discs, no scratches this time. Complete joke that the standard edition has better packaging. The deluxe should have been a seperate artbook, then two cases like the above, instead of that shit cardboard disc holder/art book combo.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought one of those cookie monster toys, the one you feed him cookies, on amazon last sunday. It was supposed to be here yesterday never came. So I emailed them and got another month of prime free and was guaranteed that it was coming today. Well the tracking info hasn't changed at all. So I doubt I'll get it today.

Ps:it was on sale for $17 from $40.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig +1