027afd5392b8e8e457765e6c3b37127f.jpg

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Floating Seal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So about 2 weeks ago it was my birthday and I got everything I wanted!20181031_031235.jpg
Sonic Mania Plus is about as great as I thought it would be! I wish I could say the same for Digimon Adventure tri. Loss (the movie on the left) but hopefully the next one will be better.

D

Deleted User

I picked it up in Shibuya. It was about $20AUD cheaper than Play-Asia's asking price minus the cost of a plane ticket, food and accommodation. It makes a good souvenir.

IMG_8328.JPG

Last edited by ,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't plan on getting or playing Pokemon USUM, but my friend gave me a copy of Ultra Moon the other day, so guess I'll be playing it.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eco Smart water heater, I read reviews at https://cosyhousehold.com/best-electric-tankless-water-heater/ about best water heaters and ordered this one on Amazon. It helps to save money on electric bills and it's perfect for medium-large households in northern climates. Useful stuff for home.
always wanted a tankless but when our heater shit the bed a few months ago i asked and the plumber said it would cost $4,000 just to redo the plumbing to accommodate it

D

Deleted User

Got another Vita recently that came with a couple of goodies (new SD2Vita + Kingston 32GB microSD).
Also decided to give the L2/R2 grip a try, so I snagged the last black one that was in stock. I've got to say, after dropping in the Vita, the build quality is actually really decent for a cheaper alternative to the JEC grip.

IMG_0174 - Copy.JPG

IMG_0177 - Copy.JPG

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening the non DX version from a local game store. Now I have all 4 zelda games for gameboy/gameboy color.

Also got tickets to next months reptile expo. I'm hoping to pick up a western hognose or a Kenyan sandboa.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, batman is going back.

The packaging is a joke, not sure how it got the ok to release. The discs are stored in a book thing, but rather than have plastic inserts holding the disc, they cheaped out and it's cardboard pockets. The pockets are a stupid design on top of that, a tiny bit of the disc sticks out, no slit or anything for you to grab the hole on the disc. They are also incredibly tight and it takes a lot to pull the disc free, also two of the three discs I took out have scratches on them. One has a single large scratch, the other a smaller one, didn't bother taking any others out.

Fucking idiotic design, even if your discs are fine, you need to put the discs in another case as 100% you will fuck up the packaging if you use it over and over.

There is another edition here, but I think it's the same dumb packaging except no figures. There is a standard one coming out in the US later this month I think, not sure if it's standard packaging or the same dumb one again. French release is standard packaging, no movies. Discs are indentical to ours, so might get that.

Looks nice, totally impractical though.

Last edited by Armadillo,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Upgraded my tv, phone and internet package. So I'll be getting basically the same for phone and tv, but for internet I'll be getting 4 times the speed. So I current l have 25mb connection. Next week I'll have a 100mb for $80 less than what I currently pay. It's from the same company that I've been with for 8 years.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Got another Vita recently that came with a couple of goodies (new SD2Vita + Kingston 32GB microSD).
Also decided to give the L2/R2 grip a try, so I snagged the last black one that was in stock. I've got to say, after dropping in the Vita, the build quality is actually really decent for a cheaper alternative to the JEC grip.

View attachment 148825

These grips are lovely!
Best thing I ever bought for it.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)