Country
Reactions: VinsCool

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Your school doesn't have fucking wall sockets?
i am guessin he get more freedom, school might now allow students to charge their devices...
in here teachers be like: "back in my day we dind't had phones, you need to disconenct, you students getting brain fried cuz of your texty text. if you need to call your parents we will call them. now hand over that magic device over"

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Todderbert

Korg Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8U1zBVb.jpg

My very own portable analogue synthesizer. The new model released last week.

Now if only I had some batteries...

Cool!! How much was it?! Gear Lust mode on.... anyway this is my first analogue synth, bonus that its portable also:

VlVabaw.jpg

Another Small synth coming out:

Last edited by Todderbert,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Managed to snag two snes classics for me and my uncle at Walmart, gonna return my GameStop bundle one cause bundles and crappy business tactics suck.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Where to get one?
https://www.insidegadgets.com/projects/gbxcart-rw/
currently it's out of stock
there is a version to plug into a raspberri pi. (click in projects) if you have the right PI it is cheaper, this pi version is also offered in different even cheaper options (you get the options to solder it yourself or use your parts)
i myself preefer the standalone version, it took me almost one month to arrive from australia to europe tough. 3 dollars shipping, can't complain!

i will write a post about it later in the GBA section, because plenty of people want to keep thoose pokemon saves from old cartridges and this is really usefull

skydancer93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got myself a SNES Classic. I already have an SD2SNES, so I’m probably not going to hack this one.

Also got the collector’s edition of the Playing With Super Power book to go along with this. This isn’t going ANYWHERE as I’m a huge SNES/Super Famicom fan, and I’ll get the Japanese one in time.

Also went to the thrift store and got these babies for $3 each. The Star Wars Sets I had growing up. Not the silver one as I had the gold, but that’s on the way after I used a $10 PayPal credit to get it brand new on eBay. Now, I have all the Star Wars VHS Sets I grew up with.

9D977BCC-A4C9-41DD-A450-AD6DAF4F0D16.jpeg

Attachments

• CBB979DC-822F-49E5-A496-D71E3F72D10B.jpeg
    CBB979DC-822F-49E5-A496-D71E3F72D10B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 240

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a snow corn snake today. It's a female and is about 4 months old, probably going to name her smog(I don't know why). Also bought on amazon a 9 inch Luigi plush for my nephew it was just over $20 and preordered okami for the ps4.

Bought on psn assassin's creed 4 black flag it was on sale last week and felt like playing it again(I have the ps3 collectors edition). Also bought on amazon a digital heat mat thermostat controller, it's for growing seeds but it works with reptile heatmats.

ac583055a4f558318d754dfb2a9d689a.jpg

Going to returned the Luigi plush, cause it's tiny and my dog would probably chew it up cause of the size

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: the_randomizer

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
found this 32" flat screen on the curb for garbage collection, wasnt it expecting to work or if it did have a broken screen, but only 2 small defects I could see

n5R693y.jpg

O0nk6Od.jpg
If you didn't point out the defects i wouldn't have noticed.

Got a 42 inch tv from my brother-in-law a while back that needs a new power supply. The one it has is faulty as in you turn on the TV and it randomly turn off until it's warmed up for a bit. Even then to "warm it up you have to constantly turn it back on every time it turns it self off, for like 30 or 40 minutes.

The part only cost like 20 or 30 dollars just never got round to fixing it

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated