Last edited by slaphappygamer,
Reactions: Todderbert

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got CCleaner Pro (I could have used free like i have for years but I am lazy atm and went for "set and forget" this time)

I also got a lifetime license for AnyDVD HD (the credit processor is in China most cards end up flagged so use bitcoin instead (has an extra 10% discount for doing so).
I went the lazy route and used my CC on coinbase to buy bitcoin then used the bitcoin to buy AnyDVD HD.

I used to have a lifetime license for it back when it was Slysoft, but it was useless once it became RedFox. I got a one year license right when RedFox started incase it died on takeoff but since it is still around I figured I would get a lifetime license again. (and this time it better not die a year after getting it)

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I got CCleaner Pro (I could have used free like i have for years but I am lazy atm and went for "set and forget" this time)

I also got a lifetime license for AnyDVD HD (the credit processor is in China most cards end up flagged so use bitcoin instead (has an extra 10% discount for doing so).
I went the lazy route and used my CC on coinbase to buy bitcoin then used the bitcoin to buy AnyDVD HD.

I used to have a lifetime license for it back when it was Slysoft, but it was useless once it became RedFox. I got a one year license right when RedFox started incase it died on takeoff but since it is still around I figured I would get a lifetime license again. (and this time it better not die a year after getting it)
Nice. Slysoft make good shit.
Since we're talking software, I recently bought Sublime Text. If there's a program I use and there's a fair licensing plan (one time and unlimited devices) I'll buy it. At some point.

Reactions: driverdis
D

Deleted User

Food and another Wii U gamepad Stand for no reason (Found it on street, guess somebody just left it there for fun? But why... no one knows Nintendo around me :thinking:)

GearCross

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Got a few things recently...

Upgraded my computer audio with a Schiit Valhalla 2 paired with Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium.

cb5RM2L.jpg

HHuFnog.jpg

I also recently bought a PS Vita slim, which I'm still waiting for to arrive because the lovely gentlemen from RoyalMail were kind enough to keep the package at Heathrow airport for a whole week before deciding to hand it out to GLS. Lovely...

I also was given a couple Voodoo cards. A Voodoo 2 PCI and a Voodoo 3 3000 AGP, they were pretty much out of my league back when they were released, when got enough money to buy a decent PC, 3dfx was already falling behind... It was fun to set up an old PC with windows 98 and try them out.

Last edited by GearCross,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a amazon basics hdmi to dvi cable. So I can when I'm capturing game play I can be playing on a second monitor from my ps4.

Also my sister gave me her old pc monitor cause it randomly shuts off. Going to see what I can do to fix it later.
I think it's just over heating

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you may remember that i got an SD Gecko last week. To continue the GameCube purchases, i got myself one of these!
upload_2017-8-8_17-40-13.png
I already had one but wanted another one. :creep:
The SD Gecko allowed me to play 4 swords on the GameCube. Just so that i can have more people play, i picked it up. In addition, it can be used the Japanese only LoZ game, Tetra's Trackers!!!!
It's a really fun game. If any of you have a hacked Wii/GameCube and a few of these cables, i suggest playing it. It's pretty crazy. Here is the opening video for the game...

If anyone knows how to translate NGC games and wants to share, hit me up. :ph34r:

Last edited by Stephano,
Reactions: VinsCool

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the screen my sister gave me. It's a 19 inch from a company called omnitech. It has a vga and dvi port and a audio port.

I can't fucking find a power cable. I used to have like 10ish at Any give time, now I can't find shit.
10a0ce2dad2332dad94e706f6601500f.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all