Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought for my brother in law a new otterbox defender case. Cause his son broke the belt clip and it was cheaper to buy the whole set (case and clip) then just the clip itself.

Bought for my mom a book she's wanted for a long time. It's called My Heart Will Triumph. It's some religious book.

Bought for my nephew a super Mario backpack.

Finally bought for me a retroflag nespi case, before they upped the price. It's a raspberry pi case shaped like a nes.

Everything on amazon

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Reactions: DeoNaught

ladypoodle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought this yesterday and used the coupon before it expires.

Dv3OkWP.png

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday in the mail, i got this little beauty...
upload_2017-8-2_8-13-52.png

It's called an SD Gecko for the GameCube. It allows an SD card to be used on the GameCube. So in combination with the name entry glitch for Super Smash Brothers Melee, you can play GameCube Backups, ON A GAMECUBE!!!

Last edited by Stephano,

NeonEmerald

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 94400
It's called an SD Gecko for the GameCube. It allows an SD card to be used on the GameCube. So in combination with the name entry glitch for Super Smash Brothers Melee, you can play GameCube Backups, ON A GAMECUBE!!!
If you don't mind me asking, where did you buy the SD gecko?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got myself a Ticket to Taiwan for end of the Month, a Ticket for a friend from Spain to come over to visit for a few days after we come back from Taiwan, and another Ticket for me and a friend to go to Japan end of the year ^^
And me and my gf are planing on a short trip to london ... I really didn't like england even a bit when I was there for 4 weeks (for training) last year but my gf has never been there and wants to see London so yeah ... flight is cheap, only about 30€ but Hotel are insanely expensive even the cheapest one is like 40-50€ a day while in Tokyo I only pay 9€

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
The got the analog stick below for the PSP which was i was given. the problem with the PSP analog stick was that it would make your in game character keeping run in circles or do other weird stuff.

the front

IMG_20170802_152504.jpg

the back

IMG_20170802_152551.jpg

Last edited by Flame,
Reactions: BORTZ

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
@Flame, usually it's the conductive rubber pad that gives those issues.

not in my case. it was that. i fixed it and i have no more problems.

i think the spring in inside was broken or something.

thanks tho. ill keep that in mind. :)

Last edited by Flame,
Reactions: DinohScene

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 94400

How does name entry glitch gain homebrew access to play backups?

Have I missed something here?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does name entry glitch gain homebrew access to play backups?

Have I missed something here?
So Dan Salvato, a Melee Mod Developer, created an exploit that allowed custom files on the memory card to be read. This is mainly used to play Melee mods but can also be used for other stuff too! the two biggest examples are software called GCoS and Swiss. I am currently using Swiss. The program allows data to read off an SD card that is in Slot 2 of the gamecube. This includes launching the .dol files located inside a gamecube ISO, thus launching the game. ^_^

Last edited by Stephano,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So Dan Salvato, a Melee Developer, created an exploit that allowed custom files on the memory card to be read. This is mainly used to play Melee mods but can also be used for other stuff too! the two biggest examples are software called GCoS and Swiss. I am currently using Swiss. The program allows data to read off an SD card that is in Slot 2 of the gamecube. This includes launching the .dol files located inside a gamecube ISO, thus launching the game. ^_^

Ahhh homebros thanks for the info!

Reactions: Stephano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....