Things you recently bought or got

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Got a digital TV receiver and my internet speed got raised from 12 megabits per second to 20 megabits per second.

179a25341d11df8edd2f5a5a8ff5a08a.jpg

Last edited by Lycan911,
Reactions: Jiehfeng

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
55aaa4a70fba35bbbc699c1e93612374.jpg

Since the game sharing method didn't work with my bro I went to gamestop and bought regular edition destiny (wanted a M rated game but forgot my I.D so I went for T ) but the lady gave me Legendary edition so I guess this was my early Christmas gift :)

Last edited by Social_Outlaw,
Reactions: Lycan911

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Apparently it's been since August that I last posted... good God, I've been so bad about keeping up. i'll post games I've bought, along with other interesting things I might remember...
  • The Taken King (Destiny expansion, PS3)- What can I say? I've been playing Destiny since it came out. Still having fun, despite some bumps in the road.
  • Titan Souls (PSN, Vita)- This is surprisingly tough.
  • Rock Boshers DX: Director's Cut (PSN, Vita)- This is surprisingly fun. Glad I got it.
  • Freedom Wars (Vita)- I returned this last time, but decided to give it another chance. It's fun, but requires a real time commitment.
  • VVVVVV (PSN, Vita)- Yes, I bought it again. No, I have no self-control.
  • Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition (Steam)- I figure it's about time I play the original since I loved Human Revolution so much.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)- It's a Zelda game, of course I bought it.
  • Rodea the Sky Soldier (Wii U/Wii)- The Wii U version is total ass, but but the original Wii version is a hidden gem, in my opinion. Really fun action platformer with echoes of the good (and a very little of the bad) parts of early 3D Sonic.
  • Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star (PSN, Vita)- Impulse buy. Cool combat system, but is a little confusing to me. If I knew the frame rate was so bad, I would've gotten the PS3 version instead.
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)- God, why did I do this to myself? I already have Destiny as my timesink game, and I've never played a real MMO. And yet I like this. Oh boy...
  • Heavensward (Final Fantasy XIV expansion, PS3)- Good thing I like XIV so far, because double-dipping instantly usually doesn't pay off. Plus I love that dragon race.
  • Splatoon (Wii U)- $25 during a Thanksgiving evening Black Friday sale at my local Walmart. I actually stopped by after work at 12:30am Friday, long after this sale started. Since I live in the middle of nowhere though, Walmart is never busy. I got lucky to grab the last copy.
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (Vita)- I need my stylish action game fix.
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (Vita)- I need my stylish action game fix.
  • Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (Wii U)- I need my stylish action game fix.
  • Transformers: Devastation (PS3)-I need my Platinum stylish action game fix.
  • Fast Racing Neo (eShop, Wii U)- I need my F-Zero fix.
  • Devil's Third (Wii U)- No, you don't understand: I really fucking need my stylish action game fix.
  • Legend of Kay Anniversary (Wii U)- It's sort of an action game, but like Zelda. I need my fix.
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams- Director's Cut (Wii U)- It's a weird Wii U game. I've taken to collecting weird and hidden gem Wii U games since the library is so small.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm so, so sorry.
Only played the first hour, but it's really not bad at all, so far. It's not GotY material by any stretch of the imagination, but the gameplay is fun, and the hybrid action/shooter design is cool, even if a little unintuitive at times. Unless it seriously declines in quality as I progress further, I call BS on the "worst game of the year" reviews, personally, as do a lot of people who've played it.

My only real criticisms so far are the control scheme (it's a bit unintuitive since they had to shoehorn both a shooter and action game control scheme at the same time) and the fact that there seems to be a bit more shooting than melee combat.

I might post my thoughts in a blog after I beat it, but it'll be a while. I'm not touching it again until I wade through a few of the other games I've already started.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
IMG_20151224_160417.jpg
I got the GTA V bundle
Here's a list of the stuff I got:
PlayStation 4
Grand Theft Auto V
2 14 days PSN Plus Vouchers
1 3 month PSN Plus Vouchers
Star Wars Battlefront
DualShock 4 Darth Vader Edition

Lucar

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So this is damn late as fuck. Later than a girl who forgot to take her pill. But here goes something.

I bought myself a laptop a month ago. It's pretty cool.

MSI GE62 2QF-276US Apache Pro, 15.6-inch Full HD eDP wide view angle
Intel core i7-5700hq
GTX 970m 3gb
16GB RAM, 128GB SSD plus 1TB HDD
Windows 10

Just about 2k after warranty. Got a discount of about 200$ as well after. So was more like 1,8k CAD.

Heh, your laptop is the next model up from mine. I have the GE62 Q2D. :)

I didn't need the extra 8 GB RAM, 970M, or 256 GB SSD. I don't feel sad that I don't have as powerful as a laptop as you. *Cries in Corner*

z5cDzex.jpg
dat sweet Everdrive

dat sweet Temmiedrive

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yay solitude again