Things you recently bought or got

Thrittingsloats

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia used from Gamestop the other day. I was gonna put a picture here but for some reason the insert image button doesn't seem to be working for me. :wink:

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
We got a replacement CRT TV since our HD TV was broken after the thunderstorm. Will use it with my PSX.
IMG_20150913_211601.jpg

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I ordered the new series of Big Bang Theory, hopefully the postman will be bringing it today if he ever deigns us worthy of his presence, at time of writing it's quarter to eleven and still no sign of the lazy bastard. Hope he shows up soon. Need to go food shopping. And hunting for a bug zapper. Next door neighbour's dog crapping on the balcony is attracting flies everywhere. Time to go full Evil Pikachu on them.

Oh, and my new CCTV Operator's license arrived. Naturally my second license has been delayed because of some long-standing complications, but it's nice to have my CCTV license up and running for another 3 years.

Lycan911

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Awww no bootlegged 3ds yet?
I'm planning to buy a Sky3DS eventually, but first I want to buy a few legit games, just to make sure that I'll never lose the save files and stuff.
Exploited 3DS or not, some people still want to support the companies who make games.
Yeah, even after I buy a Sky3DS, I'll most certainly buy a few games here and there, for above stated reason.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning to buy a Sky3DS eventually, but first I want to buy a few legit games, just to make sure that I'll never lose the save files and stuff.

Yeah, even after I buy a Sky3DS, I'll most certainly buy a few games here and there, for above stated reason.
U wont lose saves on a exploited of 3DS

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I swear @chavosaur has got some competition :)

I know I got A link to the past twice, but this one is the french CA version :P
IMG_20150914_161613.jpg

Got the holographic Majora's Mask cartridge :)
IMG_20150914_163751.jpg

Because why not :P
IMG_20150914_164007.jpg

and my GBAtemp t-shirt is on the go :)

Capture.PNG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/eFb28u5GPsU?si=35a7C58FgPbaxIMm