TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Far Cry 4 was $25 at target, and DMC was the same at GameStop.

Did you ever play DmC on the previous gen consoles? Or any of the other games in the series, for that matter? I beat it on PS3 not long ago, and while I liked it overall, I found it a bit slow and underwhelming compared to other similar action games I had played recently (Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance). I hadn't played any of the other games in the series at that point (though I am, now).

Reactions: chavosaur

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The Mass Effect Trilogy on PC (last month).

My first experience with the series was actually when ME3 was available via PS+ and only now have I bought all three games on Origin, and as such, it was the first time I've played ME1 or ME2.

(I'm reasonably active at the moment on ME3 multiplayer if anyone still plays it.)

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Aaaaand another earphone

3WgLLAj.jpg

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got Mario Tennis for VC on 3DS with my last Nintendo Points (here it's actually Nintendo Stars, but whatever).
They should have added download codes as prizes a long time ago in Europe.
I wasted half my points on Kid Icarus cards when that game came out...

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever play DmC on the previous gen consoles? Or any of the other games in the series, for that matter? I beat it on PS3 not long ago, and while I liked it overall, I found it a bit slow and underwhelming compared to other similar action games I had played recently (Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance). I hadn't played any of the other games in the series at that point (though I am, now).
I played it on 360, it wasn't my favorite but I'm a huge DMC fan so I felt obligated to get it anyway :P

Also
5f277bb791908de48d2bb0fb7082dbad.jpg

Been playing this all friggen day.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
This is alittle different and deserves anew post, anyways just got back from dumpster diving and scored all this for free.

bexme2qxe4b1e44zg.jpg

^^^Everything in this pic works and contains the actual game. I also tested the portal.

u7kzpoeazudrp1tzg.jpg

xbwzl4dvnbk8bdwzg.jpg

1xjbd6pte7dd1s6zg.jpg

wyln1qxua8u87a7zg.jpg

^^^Everything in this pic was missing the actual game, The Zelda is compelete with the music cd but missing the game sadly. I was needing a Mario 64 case though.

p51y62sayjc33e5zg.jpg

This is mostly Dvd's and afew more odd games, about 2/3 is just empty cases.
There was alot more not pictured like some really nice wicker furniture. I find it alittle odd at some of the things people just throw away.:wacko: But good for me I guess.lol

Reactions: Digital.One.Entity

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Loki and falcon Disney infinity figures (falcons been shipped today) also got the last 2 rare discs that were only released in the states

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-