Gaming Things to expect when the 3DS is out?

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Inunah said:
CarbonX13 said:
somerandomguyO_O said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
I'm guessing there will be a ton of disappointed griping that the 3d feature isn't nearly as good as people expected it to be....and lots of broken 3d sliders.
Plus one to this.
Make that +2.

And I'm just going to assume there will be the ridiculous questions like "why is my R4 not working?", "does this game work on NTSC / PAL?", "is this game in 3D or not?", etc.
Also, the age old questions....Funny, I didn't see them last "age", did anyone try to run a DS ROM on a GBA flash cart which is not a slot-2 flash card?

-"Why doesn't adjusting the 3D slider do anything while I'm playing *Game not made specifically for the 3DS (i.e. Spirit Tracks or DQIX)*?" Nintendo can adjust the screens to show 3D either way by implenting it as hardware supply instead of software, aka like Gameboy Color that could play Gameboy game and colorize, weather they do it or not is up to them
-"Why doesn't my Action Reply work on my 3DS?" Since the 3DS can play DS games, I'd expect tools such as flashcards or Action Replay DS to work, such as GBA flash cards still worked on Nintendo DS, or gameboy bridges still works on first revision of GBA
-"Why aren't my games in 3D?" *It ends up their 3D slider is turned all the way down* People are not that stupid
-"Where can I download *3DS game*?" 3DSware/3DS game store, as Nintendo anonuced in the E3
-"When will *3DS game* be released as a ROM?" Nintendo anonuced 3DS store, making 3DS "ROMs" releaseable directly by them
-"So the 3DS is out, can I play *DSi Exclusive game or DSiWare* on my Acekard now?"
-"Who's hacking the 3DS?" Hackers capable of hacking the 3DS, got funds to do it and willpower
-"Is the 3DS hacked yet?" Obviously not, even if it is, it's not released
-"Can you get the 3DS common code by hacking into the DSi's internal firmware and flashing it?" *Or some other random question where nobody knows what they're talking about* It will teach us how to run DSi mode on the 3DS and run our own code on DSi mode, which yes, hack 3DS common code
-"Can 3DS connect to 3D TV?" Iwata did say 3DS will connect to Nintendo's home-console (note: hint for a new home-gaming console incoming?), and that home-console is connected to TV, making the 3DS connected to the T.V, just not directly
-"How to play *3DS game* on No$GBA?" No one will ask such stupid question, similar to the way no one tries to load Gameboy color ROM's on no$gba or GBA games on DeSMuMe and asks why they don't work, the extension doesn't fit as well, and I suppose 3DS ROM's will have a new extension as well

That's what I'm expecting. XD and I am expecting to see an original legit Les Paul knocking my door, ain't that a bitch?

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
Chaosruler, did you just answer all those questions? Seriously? =.= I don't think you understand the aspect of 'dumb questions'... and you'll be surprised how many times those questions will be asked.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania

Chaos...

That was a satire. He was posting all the n00b questions he expects to see. They were rhetorical.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I expect people will buy it....realize its not made of diamonds ....do this ----->
hate2.gif
......then come on here to bitch about it

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Once it comes out, the 'temp will crash...
except if the temp uses the filter they used when the black and white..

1)PSP fanboys trolling Us
2)Users who dont know how to play the 3ds
3)Those who wants to hack it in release day
4)Spammers
5) if not spammers then bots..

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
immature little boys taking 3D photos of their penises and using it as their 3DS wallpaper
closedeyes.gif

or rather trying to exchange said photos through wi-fi.. I'm sure there will be a friend code system for this if they let you exchange pictures with one another

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here are some stupid, funny, and annoying questions:
1)Why doesn't my Japanese 3DS game work on my 3DS?

2)HELP! Acekard2i does not work with my 3DS!!

3)R4 3DS FIX NAOZ!!!!

4)Why isn't my Pokemon in 3d!?!

5)Is 3DS Ware Hacked?

6)I heard that there is some sort of self hacking "Z SD Card" for the 3DS that installs CFW and allows GBA/DS/3DS
games to be ran from the multimedia menu...I WANT DOWNLOAD!!

7)Why am I getting a Blue Screen Error that says "STOP STEALING GAMES!"?

8)How do I downgrade my 3DS!?

9)HELP! GBA Game does not fit into 3ds system!!

10)When is Mario Sunshine 3D coming out?!

11)Why can't I record 3D videos!?

12)HELP! 3D Images loose 3D Effect when uploaded to computer!

13)Why doesn't my mp3 files work on my 3ds!?

14)Why can't I view my p0rn on my 3ds! It keeps saying "Corrupt Image"!

Now for some n00b topics
(Topic: OMG I HAZ CUST0M 3DS FW!!)
Noob:
Hey every1 I hack3d teh firmware! I am playing Pokemon Black and Zelda 3D on my 3DS!

Troll:
No you didn't you [censored]! You suck at life, go kill yourself you $%^%ing [censored]!

User:
Picture/Video or you are trollin'!

DJ91990:
Hey, why not upload a video to youtube and show us all this "ultra cool custom firmware"!
Unless you don't have custom firmware!

(TOPIC: Homebrew Channel for 3DS!)
Noob:
Hey great news everybody! I have the homebrew channel for the 3DS! There are cool homebrew applications like 3D Tetris, GBA, PS1, SNES, NES, GENESIS, Emulators! You gotta download this! Here is the link:
http:\\www.somestupidfriggensurveysite.derp | MIRROR http:\\www.somebuxtositesothenoobmakes$$$.derp

Oh and here are some ROMZ: http\\userwasbannedforsharingromzlol.banned

Noob2:
Why r links taking meh to site that ask for survey completion!? Where is download?

Troll:
You suck you [censored]! Nobody want's to do those $%%&ing survey sites. Also nice try with the buxto link but no. Also I hope you get banned for sharing ROMs.

DJ91990:
Wow...just...wow.
*sarcasm*This is the best homebrew channel for the 3DS! I can play homebrew in THREE DEEEEE!!!*sarcasm*
No Noob...you fail and have no life, now plz go away.

Admin:
Noob is banned for posting ROM links and falsifying download links to virus filled/scam websites.
Also:
THREAD LOCKED

Chaosruler

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
To the one above me, I have proven my skills and boredom to be capable of answering all those questions as well
tongue.gif

Yeah, I know it was a satire, but I seriously doubt that someone who got $250-$300 to spend will ask such dumb questions, I suspect most of the questions will regard methods of running unsigned code as well as running game back-ups or methods to get the key out of the 3DS like we did with the DS Phat (which is until today, what all flashcards are based on, well nearly all)

I just doubt that this time around it'll be done with flash cards, the reason flashcards did so well is
1. they didn't exactly write/leave traces of use of hacking devices, meaning they didn't void your warranty (not speaking of flashme ofc)
2. they had a memory card hole, meaning that they could expand their own memory, rather than built-in memory like with certain GBA flash card, there's the exception of AceKard RPG which has built-in 1GB as well

with the 3DS, we have a memory card hole inside the system, meaning we could use CFW to hack the system if we get the chance to, why wasn't is used on DSi? because DSi itself wasn't hacked, just the "DS" part of the "DSi", meaning that any "i" related hardware can't be used, including memory cards, camera, extended RAM, more processing power etc... compared to the 3DS where we really plan to hack the system

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. I think the game boy vc thing they've announced is gonna be pretty pimp. still i hope they find some way to implement wireless play with other people who own the same game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast