Gaming Things to be carefull when buying a SEcond HAND XBOX360

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes can play without hard modding it , it's just a software flash. You can still play online. 360s with newer lite-on drives can't be done yet.

Jordan10la

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Armadillo said:
Yes can play without hard modding it , it's just a software flash. You can still play online. 360s with newer lite-on drives can't be done yet.
Where can I find out more about this? How hard is it to do. Reversible? Success rate?

EDIT: Oh god is this it?
EDIT2: Also how can I find out if my 360 is able to be flashed? I got it like 6 months ago I believe.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jordan10la said:
Armadillo said:
Where can I find out more about this? How hard is it to do. Reversible? Success rate?

EDIT: Oh god is this it?
EDIT2: Also how can I find out if my 360 is able to be flashed? I got it like 6 months ago I believe.

Don't go by that guide, get the textbook.pdf from xbox-scene.

Your 360 is flashable but you'll need to find out what dvd drive you have. before you ask how do i do that use this

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
h3l said:
I´m thinking about getting a second hand xbox360 with a chip, what do i need to be carefull about?

red ring of death....

Now, now jalaneme take you fanboyism away from this forum. No one needs it and you aren't helping anyone with your crap.

1) He already decided to not buy it from the guy and 2) i already said watch it isn't got a RROD error. You are WAY behind on times

h3l

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i´ll buy a new xbox360 arcade, i don´t care if the drive is unflashable, when i bought the Nintendo wii at the first day i had to wait some months with Zelda to install the chip, so now i can wait some months with GTA4 probably
wink.gif

thanks for all the replys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, :creep: