• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Things are getting worse - Mexico and Trump.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But paying for a stupid wall?!?!!? what idea is that?!?!!?
i repeat, mexico will no pay the wall ;)

Your country has failed to keep it's citizens in it's country. I get it Mexico sucks, but come here legally.

It's time for the wall!

Gizametalman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Haha, now that is desilucional bro? do you think Russia and China are your friends?
The most powerul bomb USA has made is 100 times more powerful than the one thrown in Hiroshima.
Then we have North Korea's who's 50 times more powerful than those Americans.
Then we have Russia's which is 400 times bigger and more powerful than Korean's.

:)

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WALL'D
but really i think you're a little stupid, sorry! Peña Nieto (AKA mexico president) he sayed didn't pay the wall.

Wait and see. He will regret this, he's on twitter saying he wants a deal. Just watch NAFTA get waived in his face. You will pay for that wall. LOL

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
The mexican dream! LOL
lol

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait and see. He will regret this, he's on twitter saying he wants a deal. Just watch NAFTA get waived in his face. You will pay for that wall. LOL
Nah, wait and you'll see ;)

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The most powerul bomb USA has made is 100 times more powerful than the one thrown in Hiroshima.
Then we have Russia's which is 400 times bigger and more powerful than Korean's.

Not in accord with you in that. US is the most powerful military nation in the world but... You need to think battling in different fronts when the other huge military potencies are your enemies.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh boy, you call people retarded!! You really think Russia or China would intervene? LOL The big powers are basically allowed to do what they want look at Crimea and the South Chine Sea lol.

No books just manuels! LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.