• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Things are getting worse - Mexico and Trump.

Alex4U

i like pancakes
OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
Haha you cheeky bastard! I've been saving this one:
funny-mexican-sombrero-meme.jpg

Trump is about to grab Mexico by the pussy! LOL
Are you being sarcastic? lmao
So... you hate so much Mexicans, that you keep pictures with mexicans on them

Are they yor fetish? or what?
And are you paying me attention because you want me to fuck you in your mouth?
You're taking it very seriously! maybe he is being sarcastic?

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hahaha you cheeky bastard! Yep and I have a high paying job, lucky enough not to have to compete with illegal immigrants.

Luckily I don't hate my life, it seems you guys have some deep rooted anger. Is it that bad to live in Mexico?
Whats your job? English teacher in Mexico? LOL

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A lot of american people hates them, not just Trump.
I know, what I wanted to know is why Trump is so obsessed with mexicans...
Im not fucking around with this one...

But Salma Hayek once said that Trump wanted to date her, and she didn't.
Since then... well... you know the rest.
Seriously? All of this because of a vagina?
Well, now that I think about it, there was a war about a woman named Elena... The war of Troy.

Last edited by DarkCoffe64,
Reactions: lostboysteve

lostboysteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if he's a racist or not, but wanting to build a wall doesn't make him one. As far as Mexico paying for it i think he'll do what he does best and broker a deal. It's a difficult argument right now because on one hand, of course as an American I want to put USA first, but as a South American or European you'd have to say/do the same for your country. I'll tell you one thing, after VW had to pay their fines for dieselgate, you guys might be producing the "classic" beetle again and I'd hate to not be able to get a "new" "old" beetle. So hopefully the door in the wall is big enough to squeeze a rear engine compact through. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ahem, white racism stereotype, xenophobic steretype, kuklux klan, sovereign citizen associations, black lives matter (yes, they're racist). Many many countries have big inmigrant populations and only in the United Stated it is a political point... in a nation made of inmigrants, ironic isnt it?

KKK pretty much dead I mean sure they are around but nobody listens or cares out them.
sovereign citizen associations - a bunch of nut jobs...everywhere has them.
BLM - we are an extremely leftist country
white racism stereotype - what do you mean? Do you mean that white people are the only ones who are racist? Yeah again extremely leftist country
xenophobic stereotype - Talking about Muslism? Yeah look at Europe that is working out sooo well.

Why we are the best..why do you think everyone wants to move here.
1.riches place in the world.
2. best schools
3. most opportunities

I could go on but nah

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hahaha you cheeky bastard! Yep and I have a high paying job, lucky enough not to have to compete with illegal immigrants.

Luckily I don't hate my life, it seems you guys have some deep rooted anger. Is it that bad to live in Mexico?
Well since probably I have a much higher paid job than you since I'm educated and that reflects in my way to write, the fact that I know another languaje than my original and that I know how basic things work without losing my head to racial or stereotypic slurs... well...

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know if he's a racist or not, but wanting to build a wall doesn't make him one. As far as Mexico paying for it i think he'll do what he does best and broker a deal. It's a difficult argument right now because on one hand, of course as an American I want to put USA first, but as a South American or European you'd have to say/do the same for your country. I'll tell you one thing, after VW had to pay their fines for dieselgate, you guys might be producing the "classic" beetle again and I'd hate to not be able to get a "new" "old" beetle. So hopefully the door in the wall is big enough to squeeze a rear engine compact through. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Again NO, you don't have to be in your country side, you have to be fair. USA have all their right to build their wall or any inmigrant policy BUT they need it to do in with their money.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well since probably I have a much higher paid job than you since I'm educated and that reflects in my way to write, the fact that I know another languaje than my original and that I know how basic things work without losing my head to racial or stereotypic slurs... well...

Here you go again calling me racist and uneducated for disliking illegal immigration. I very much doubt you have a higher paying job LOL, I pretty much buy 3DS for fun these days.

JCCG1989

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here you go again calling me racist for disliking illegal immigration. I very much doubt you have a higher paying job LOL, I pretty much buy 3DS for fun these days.
Basically you work for me, since I'm a physician... and you're, what did you say?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here you go again calling me racist and uneducated for disliking illegal immigration. I very much doubt you have a higher paying job LOL, I pretty much buy 3DS for fun these days.
"Pacos", "ride on a burrito", "compadres", totally non related to stereotypical racism uh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!