Gaming They took out one of the most exciting things from HG/SS

Robedom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who else loved getting the mystery egg from the daycare center? I remember getting excited when it hatched and i got an Elekid
biggrin.gif
But they didn't put this in the game.
frown.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought you got the Togepi egg after the first gym to introduce the egg mechanic and any eggs after that you got from the daycare centre if you left compatable parents/any pokemon and a ditto there to breed. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though.

Uchiha Obito

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but he messed things up... ELEKID was obtained ONLY in Crystal by the Daycare has someone told before...

Since Crystal doesn't belong in HGSS it isn't available...

Still you can get it by having a Electabuzz breed with Ditto or another Electabuzz... I'm not sure with Electrivire

Robedom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I was hoping that since they are likely not to remake crystal, they would put it in HG/SS. Oh well, it was just fun seeing what it would hatch into, I know you can still get the togepi, but its not a surprising as the egg from the Daycare.

firecopy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you got to be kidding me right, is is very unlikely that they are NOT gonna remake crystal. There is always the third/fourth (blue, red, green) link in pokemOn games!

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
firecopy said:
you got to be kidding me right, is is very unlikely that they are NOT gonna remake crystal. There is always the third/fourth (blue, red, green) link in pokemOn games!
You don't know what you're talking about. There's only been two series remakes so far: this, and Leaf Green/Fire Red, which did not have a third game so this probably will not have a third game either.
Also, there's really no time for a third game since 5th generation is planned to be released later this year.

AAcrazyman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
firecopy said:
You don't know what you're talking about. There's only been two series remakes so far: this, and Leaf Green/Fire Red, which did not have a third game so this probably will not have a third game either.
Also, there's really no time for a third game since 5th generation is planned to be released later this year.

5th GENERATION!!! How can you improve on Platinum, though? That game is perfect!

Robedom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
firecopy said:
Exactly, there is likely not to be the third game, because there was no third game on the kanto remake. There is really no point to the third game, besides the fact that crystal was the best one, I don't think that people would buy it. I mean that would make it the 6th time people have played through the johto series?

KoopaTim

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh, wow. They took this out? It's a bit of a shame but really I can't be bothered with it at all?
Is this really a gamebreaker for you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up