OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello
i want to injection korean majora's mask rom (based in japanese rom) in Zelda : Majora's Mask..
i tried it(on japanese vc and English vc).. but jurai's romc compression tools is not working well(if inject korean rom but it freezing when open Ocarina,Map..)

have you NEW Virtual Console compression tool or any way to injection rom?

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Well I don't know if this will help, but... you said you tried injecting the Japanese VC game and the English vc game (I guess that you mean the USA game). Try injecting the PAL vc game (it's the one released in Europe), maybe that'll work.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hm give me a little more info on the rom, i had a similar issue when injecting a spanish master quest, it would freeze after title screen. I worked out the problem was the translators edited the titleID and internal rom name in the rom, once i changed it back all was good. It wouldnt be a problem with romc compress, if the rom loaded at all all is good in that area.

PM me details if you want me to have a look at this for you
smile.gif

mingi2010

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you for answering

I tried injection the Japanese Rom and English ROM in the English Version(Europian Official Released VC Wad) and Japanese Version(Japan Official Released VC Wad)..
English Rom works well in the both wad but japanese rom just freezing...

Title ID is in the header info?
That is the same as the original

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there are 2 version of jpn rom, did you try both? cant check what version the vc uses since they started using a differnt varient of romc and nobody released a new un/packer. I can do some testing for you in the morning after work. Is there a patched korean version out or a translation patch i can look at?

have you tried Zelda no Densetsu - Mujura no Kamen (J) (V1.1) [!] ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks