Hacking Themes with CFW Help

Viary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i am running 9.2 as of today with ReiNand CFW. To boot my CFW or HBL i use menuhax (L). Is there anyway were i can use a custom theme on my (ReiNand CFW Emunand) and keep my Sysnand one basic so i can always be sure which nand im on basically.

To sum it up id like to Have a custom theme while in Emu mode and nothing while in Sys.
But menuhax gets disabled when u do install one:(

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using themehax installer you can install a custom theme while still maintaining your hax method. You could also just download the homebrew browser cia or a cubic ninja cia (I don't want to link either of those)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just did a simple google search and this seems to be the tutorial you are looking for but I didn't watch it all:

Viary

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so i dont have to use menuhax or browserhax as a entry? i can get a cia of cubix and use that to get to my exploit i take it?

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh so i dont have to use menuhax or browserhax as a entry? i can get a cia of cubix and use that to get to my exploit i take it?
Yeah thats what I did, but if I ever want to get into homebrew I just use my menuhax that is set up on my sysnand with lesshax. (I assume you have this set up)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just enter and exit system settings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1