Themes with CFW Help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Viary, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Viary
    OP

Viary Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2016
    United States
    Ok i am running 9.2 as of today with ReiNand CFW. To boot my CFW or HBL i use menuhax (L). Is there anyway were i can use a custom theme on my (ReiNand CFW Emunand) and keep my Sysnand one basic so i can always be sure which nand im on basically.

To sum it up id like to Have a custom theme while in Emu mode and nothing while in Sys.
    But menuhax gets disabled when u do install one:(

2. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States
    Using themehax installer you can install a custom theme while still maintaining your hax method. You could also just download the homebrew browser cia or a cubic ninja cia (I don't want to link either of those)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I just did a simple google search and this seems to be the tutorial you are looking for but I didn't watch it all:

3. Viary
    OP

Viary Member

Newcomer
    Feb 23, 2016
    United States
    Oh so i dont have to use menuhax or browserhax as a entry? i can get a cia of cubix and use that to get to my exploit i take it?

4. Returnofganon

Returnofganon I pretend like I know what I'm talking about

Jul 1, 2015
    United States
    Yeah thats what I did, but if I ever want to get into homebrew I just use my menuhax that is set up on my sysnand with lesshax. (I assume you have this set up)

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Just enter and exit system settings

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice