Hacking Themehax won't boot

Purple Mudkip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
So i have my 3DS with theme hax, when i started i tought i could change my theme, that screwed my 3DS' booting RxTools when turned on, so i investigated and someone told me to reinstall my ThemeHax using Homebrew, which i did, once i was done, i changed to a custom theme using the CMM thing in Homebrew, however it didn't install the custom theme and somehow i ended up Majora's mask theme and my Themehax not-booting automatically.

Could someone tell me why did i screw up? can i install custom themes with Themehax? do i have to re-do this process without installing custom themes? if i put the standard theme will the hack run without needing to change anything else?

Last edited by Purple Mudkip,

Purple Mudkip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You must install custom theme on emuNAND.
So, i gotta get rid of the theme in Sys and repeat the process?

How do i open Homebrew with the Emunand runing? do i need to install a Homebrew CIA? because i can't change the boot.3dxs and the boot.cfg files.
Sorry i'm kinda new at this.

Last edited by Purple Mudkip,

x_master_1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, i gotta get rid of the theme in Sys and repeat the process?

How do i open Homebrew with the Emunand runing? do i need to install a Homebrew CIA? because i can't change the boot.3dxs and the boot.cfg files.
Sorry i'm kinda new at this.
Yeah you need to install HomebrewLauncherLoade.cia on emuNAND, or you can use other method, like Ninjhax,...

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i have my 3DS with theme hax, when i started i tought i could change my theme, that screwed my 3DS' booting RxTools when turned on, so i investigated and someone told me to reinstall my ThemeHax using Homebrew, which i did, once i was done, i changed to a custom theme using the CMM thing in Homebrew, however it didn't install the custom theme and somehow i ended up Majora's mask theme and my Themehax not-booting automatically.

Could someone tell me why did i screw up? can i install custom themes with Themehax? do i have to re-do this process without installing custom themes? if i put the standard theme will the hack run without needing to change anything else?
What you should do is install A9LH https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Reactions: Davidosky99

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc